Ford Raptor Invoice Pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Huvv

Reaction score
Hey everyone...fairly new to the forums and this is my first time posting. I see a lot of people saying they've found dealers that will do near invoice ($500) but I'm wondering how I figure out the invoice price? Is there any way to calculate the exact invoice for the exact build before I walk into the dealership? thanks in advance

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Goto edmunds.com and build a raptor. It will show you invoice.

Don't forget to add ADV ($800ish) and Fuel ($90ish for scab and $130ish for screw)

Hey everyone...fairly new to the forums and this is my first time posting. I see a lot of people saying they've found dealers that will do near invoice ($500) but I'm wondering how I figure out the invoice price? Is there any way to calculate the exact invoice for the exact build before I walk into the dealership? thanks in advance

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score

I use truecar.com. They give an estimate on the ADV. Everything but the fuel charge. Have your checked on the http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f162/raptor-dealers-selling-near-invoice-18117/

paztuzo

Reaction score
New or used Raptor?

That's not the case here at all buddy! (702) 530-2301 <---- This is my Direct Work Cell. I encourage any of you to call or e-mail me if you have any questions. Doesn't matter if you buy from me or you're standing on another Ford lot in upstate New York, if you have questions and you feel that the salesman or someone is giving you wrong info, call me and I can give you the facts regardless of the situation.

I'm here to help YOU guys out! Doesn't matter if you buy from me, we don't have to have that in common, we all love Ford and their products! That's enough for me to treat Every Single One of you the same as you would if you walked in to buy an Aston Martin with cash.

Now that being said, I would love nothing more for you to buy from me cause I work with Best in the Desert Racing and my owner Steve Olliges to make sure that NO ONE (And I mean NO ONE) beats our pricing. We ARE the number ONE dealership in the world for Raptors. That comes in big part because Steve Olliges helped engineer the Raptor, drove it in the Baja 1000, and prides himself on being number ONE! We have 15 sitting on our lot right now, 10 of which are in the works to be purchased by a company out of Boston (I WANNA WORK FOR THAT COMPANY! HAHA). No one has more allocation, has better pricing, or can give you better service than myself or Team Ford-Lincoln-Mercury as a whole. That's not a sales pitch, that's just the bottom line.

I mean that, and the offer is extended to anyone who reads this post, call me with any questions and I will help you in any way possible. Andy and Bryan (Birdman & Shaggy) invited me over to help all of you, that is exactly what I'm here to do! Thanks guys! :bowroflwerd6:

Hey guys,

I just registered at the forum and was reading through a lot of the posts for prospective owners. This is my first post!

Im moving to NV in a few months and am dead-set on getting a raptor.

My budget was set at 40K max so I was looking at used trucks, but from what I've read here it may be worth it to go for a new one at that price.

Long story short, are you (TeamFordRaptor) still selling new/used trucks? I'd love to only spend <40k on a lowish mileage used truck, if anyone's spotted anything interesting!

Thanks again guys, I appreciate any help I can get!

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Even at invoice, you are not going to get a 2013 at 40K.

Invoice for a based Scab:
base with no options at all but does include D&D>> $40,328
adv >> $750
fuel >> $90

Total >> $41,168

and you still have tax, title and what not.

Hey guys,

I just registered at the forum and was reading through a lot of the posts for prospective owners. This is my first post!

Im moving to NV in a few months and am dead-set on getting a raptor.

My budget was set at 40K max so I was looking at used trucks, but from what I've read here it may be worth it to go for a new one at that price.

Long story short, are you (TeamFordRaptor) still selling new/used trucks? I'd love to only spend <40k on a lowish mileage used truck, if anyone's spotted anything interesting!

Thanks again guys, I appreciate any help I can get!

ekopel

Reaction score
you guys are getting INSANE deals. We sell our raptors here in denver for over MSRP. Although, we don't get many of them and there is already a waiting list on the next ones coming in. They are really a hot truck here in colorado in general and we have had buyers from all over the states. Is it just a CA thing???

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
People are insane for buying these trucks at MSRP or over. Believe it or not, there are dealerships who only sell at invoice. They make their $$ through volume. The dealership I went to has already delivered over 25 2013s already.

you guys are getting INSANE deals. We sell our raptors here in denver for over MSRP. Although, we don't get many of them and there is already a waiting list on the next ones coming in. They are really a hot truck here in colorado in general and we have had buyers from all over the states. Is it just a CA thing???

paztuzo

Reaction score
Even at invoice, you are not going to get a 2013 at 40K.

Invoice for a based Scab:
base with no options at all but does include D&D>> $40,328
adv >> $750
fuel >> $90

Total >> $41,168

and you still have tax, title and what not.

Right, what i meant was that even at 45k for a new one, theres not a huge difference in price between used and new, so it may be worth it to buck up and get a new one instead of dropping roughly 40 on a used one.

Wow my writing sucks, sorry

HoldenTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
People are insane for buying these trucks at MSRP or over. Believe it or not, there are dealerships who only sell at invoice. They make their $$ through volume. The dealership I went to has already delivered over 25 2013s already.

From what I can tell, the places that are willing to sell @ or near invoice compensate their sales guys differently. They get paid per vehicle sold, regardless of price versus the other ones who get paid based on what the car sells for.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
correct. Why pay 40K for a used one when you can pay 45K for a new 2013.

Right, what i meant was that even at 45k for a new one, theres not a huge difference in price between used and new, so it may be worth it to buck up and get a new one instead of dropping roughly 40 on a used one.

Wow my writing sucks, sorry