Ford Raptor Invoice Pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The last 3 vehicles I have purchased were bought in VA and registered in MI. No VA tax was collected only MI tax... Since VA has personal property tax along with a sales taxI register and insure my vehicles in MI

Icecobra

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Fundamentals, taxes in California. If you go to Montana show proof of residency in ca, then tell them you will take care of the registration in California yourself. Now then also ask if they can hold the vehicle for 90 days. 90 Days later you take the vehicle to california to register it. On the form is a box marked have you owned this vehicle for more than 90 days? You check that box and **** you pay the comercial fee for the plates and no tax.... I have done it and it does work, did not do it on my Rator purchase my uncle from Montana passed so no need to go to Montana.....

Back on topic MSRP on my truck was 55,730.00 Invocie 50,450.00 450 over invoice was my cost
My window sticker
http://services.forddirect.fordvehicles.com/inventory/WindowSticker.pdf?vin=1FTFW1R66CFC36269

lineman 51

Reaction score
Need to clarify. last week, I posted that my dealership (Ed Shultz of jamestown n.y.) had ordered for me at invoice. What I should have stated was NEAR INVOICE. This has created many phone calls to the dealership, and many upset future raptor owners. The raptor craze has been a good one, and I want to keep it that way.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Need to clarify. last week, I posted that my dealership (Ed Shultz of jamestown n.y.) had ordered for me at invoice. What I should have stated was NEAR INVOICE. This has created many phone calls to the dealership, and many upset future raptor owners. The raptor craze has been a good one, and I want to keep it that way.

I will post on my thread that for future additions we will need to know all the options and purchase price so I can calculate the invoice through something like TrueCar and then we'll avoid the at invoice or near invoice problem.

lineman 51

Reaction score
Thank you Wyostorm. My dealer is getting swamped with calls from north carolina, and virginia. He tells me that he thinks most of the callers are looking to sell the raptors over seas. This truck is wanted world wide. So we have something really special, but we already know that. Snowing hard in western n.y. need to go out and play it. enjoy your day.