Ford Raptor Invoice Pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Icecobra

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Have you checked out this thread?
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f162/raptor-dealers-selling-near-invoice-18117/

The only state I'm aware of that would make you make sales tax in their state AND your state would be California. You normally can buy an auto in any state but you only pay the sales tax in your home state. Double check to be sure but that's the only state that I've ever heard do that. That's why some dealers in CA will take the vehicle to the state border and do the paperwork on the other side. Don't think we have any SC dealers on the list though but you can get some ideas from it. GL!

California charges tax based on where you live... Any dealer doing other then this is crooked.. Hell call Ford store Morgan hill and order it and have it shipped to you for 750.00 on a transporter...

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's a well known fact that you must not operate the vehicle in CA if you bought it there and you live out of state (or you will be required to pay CA taxes). That's why they offer to take it to the border and do the paperwork across the border. I also hear you can flat bed it across the state and not have to pay California taxes.

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's a well known fact that you must not operate the vehicle in CA if you bought it there and you live out of state (or you will be required to pay CA taxes). That's why they offer to take it to the border and do the paperwork across the border. I also hear you can flat bed it across the state and not have to pay California taxes.

Dude, what are you smoking. Your sales tax and registration fees are based on your address period.

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

Icecobra is correct on this, your not...

paztuzo

Reaction score
Nevada

Are there any decent dealers in NV?

Looking at used prices, and invoice, I think it's worth it to go with a 2013.

Is there anyone on the forum who deals in NV? Looking for a SCAB +moonroof (price estimate ~48,700 according to truecar.com).

Budget1

Reaction score
Truck Arrived

Ordered 12-17-12 from Heller Ford in Escondido (salesperson Noriko Hayden) using Capital One Auto Program($500 over invoice). Delivered 03-02-13.

2013 SCrew
801A
Moonroof
Dual Cameras

Sticker was $53,805
Invoice including fuel and adv charge was $49,491
$500 over put me at $49,991

tpe187

Full Access Member
Reaction score
True Invoice Price?

Hello All,

I'm about to order my Raptor and I"m working out the details with a local dealer. I'm currently deployed to Afghanistan so I have to do all the negotiating over email. I basically got the dealer to agree to $1K over invoice. This was acceptable for me because I wouldn't have to travel far to pick it up and I could trade in my old vehicle.

I'm looking at a 2013 Tuxedo Black SCREW with 801A, Moonroof and F/R camera system. Bascially exactly like the post above. Using Edmunds and KBB I come up with an Invoice of $48,314. The dealer emailed me and quoted $49,491.12 as invoice; also exactly as above.

Why is the dealer invoice and two well known online services over $1K different?

Can one of the dealers on here verify that is the current invoice price?

How negotiable are the dealer processing fees? I'm just trying to avoid getting nickeled and dimed on this, especially since I agreed to $1K over invoice. Thanks for the help.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Check the ADV fee on those sites vs what the dealer is charging. The ADV on those sites and TrueCar tend to be a little lower than what the dealers are charging by $100 to $200. So if that's the only difference and the gas charge is normal (going rate per gallon x 36), you should be fine.

Lots of discussion here:
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f162/raptor-dealers-selling-near-invoice-18117/

trackeer

Reaction score
Interesting'

The wife had to have one of these rigs, hard to say no as I have several Bikes, 2 Stangs, and other toys. We ordered it in Late November and Delivered to the dealer in late December, negotiations fell apart and the truck was sold and never picked up, we finally bought it in Late February for MSRP and NO dealer Fee's, we do buy a lot of Fords from these guys. As hard as we tried they would NOT sell this truck for less than MSRP.
Funny guess it wanted to come home with us, anyway the Truck is loaded Tux Black with 4 doors, No Bead Wheels and No Bed Extenders, and we got the Tonneau Cover, Spray in Bed Liner and Rear Step.

MSRP $54860.00 4.9% Int.

Good Luck to those buying or intending, this is a really nice truck and being somewhat fair it's pretty amazing the amount of truck you get for the money.
But, it is a PIG, this is not a week-end road cruiser for long hauls or for that matter towing, my F350 Dually Diesel gets better gas mileage doing either.

mct601

Reaction score
I'm seeing numbers for what I want around $50K invoice, can someone confirm this?

SCREW
801 lux
hood graphics
side graphics
moon roof