Ford Raptor Invoice Pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
We have two on order in Phx, a customer backed out of a scab and my son moved into that one, the dealer asked if we knew anyone who wanted our original order.....pm me for contact. Near invoice. White, 801A

That still doesn't answer my question about the one I posted about. I see guys posting 45k-50k. So the one I posted the link to at 60k. Why is that so high? Is that dealer out of their mind?

210PILOT

Reaction score
You can buy the same truck that you posted at Tom Jones Ford in Buckeye for $5K less, out the door! Add tax and other costs to the $60K in Chandler and it's more like $9-10K. Of course you'll have to order and wait. The truck in Chandler has been for sale over 4 wks and they won't deal. May be gone by now. Hope that answers your question. MSRP vs Invoice

Reaction score
You can buy the same truck that you posted at Tom Jones Ford in Buckeye for $5K less, out the door! Add tax and other costs to the $60K in Chandler and it's more like $9-10K. Of course you'll have to order and wait. The truck in Chandler has been for sale over 4 wks and they won't deal. May be gone by now. Hope that answers your question. MSRP vs Invoice

Yes that was exactly the answer I was looking for! Thank you. So the link I posted to the chandler truck is msrp. So Tom jones in buckeye doesn't have them in stock but you can order at invoice? I'm in no rush. Thanks for your response to my actual question. I appreciate it.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dealers will almost never sell their stock at invoice. If you find a dealer that does invoice then they will make you order one. I ordered my truck at invoice.

Yes that was exactly the answer I was looking for! Thank you. So the link I posted to the chandler truck is msrp. So Tom jones in buckeye doesn't have them in stock but you can order at invoice? I'm in no rush. Thanks for your response to my actual question. I appreciate it.

Last edited:

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
Got back from my dealer, ordered a 13' screw with just the plus pkg for $49500 out the door (a little under 1500 over invoice) :)

Last edited:

BGA23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I want one near invoice do I need to order one or are some dealers willing to go this low for trucks on their lot? I don't have the patience to wait for an order.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
NO. Dealers rarely will sell a dealer stock at invoice. If they did, no one would ever order one. If you want a Raptor NOW, then you have to pay. This is how supply and demand works.

If I want one near invoice do I need to order one or are some dealers willing to go this low for trucks on their lot? I don't have the patience to wait for an order.

BGA23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
NO. Dealers rarely will sell a dealer stock at invoice. If they did, no one would ever order one. If you want a Raptor NOW, then you have to pay. This is how supply and demand works.

Not really supply and demand but I get your point, I need to pay a premium for instant gratification. My wife is actually the one pushing to get one now and she would never wait for an order... how about that? So as usual, the wife is gonna cost me $$$.

JPHay8

Reaction score
Placed order yesterday with Krieger Ford, Columbus, OH. 2014 Ford F150 SVT Raptor, Ingot silver with black leather/blue applique interior. Has all options except for bead lock capable tires and graphics.
MSRP-$55,830
Selling Price-$52,177.63
Out the door(OTD) price-$56,000

---------- Post added at 06:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 AM ----------

I don't know invoice price.

Drunktank

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gents... Was wondering what the invoice pricing for a 2014 SCREW, 801A, Standard wheels, and bedliner would be? The MSRP on ford site is $53,165.00 and the dealership is trying to tell me that they are the "ONLY" dealership in southern CA that doesnt jack up the price over invoice... and theyre offering me the truck at $53,165.00. I asked to see invoice on the truck but they havnt responded yet... Kinda wanna know what invoice REALLY is on that truck so I have a place to negotiate from.

This is Southern CA... Dealership is Ford of Upland.

Thanks guys!