First thing's first!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JsGarage

Reaction score
Why delete the front swap bar? For more articulation?

I've had my 2012 SuperCrew (race red) for 4 days. Windows Tinted to match rear. I've ordered Retro Solutions digital 55w 5000k HIDS, shorty antenna, Ford all season matts.

Going to order the AFE stage 2 intake and 5 star tunes (93 performance, 93 tow, 93 economy) very soon.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score

I've had my 2012 SuperCrew (race red) for 4 days. Windows Tinted to match rear. I've ordered Retro Solutions digital 55w 5000k HIDS, shorty antenna, Ford all season matts.

Going to order the AFE stage 2 intake and 5 star tunes (93 performance, 93 tow, 93 economy) very soon.

It rides better at top and middle perch without front swaybar on. You do not have the choppiness in the frontend when you go over expansion joints. The front coilovers at mid or top perch do a good job of damping excessive bodyroll without swaybar.

Articulation!
View attachment 9889

-Greg

Last edited:

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I would suggest you have 1 87 tune. Odds are you might go someplace that doesn't have 93 and you will be SOL

JsGarage

Reaction score
I would suggest you have 1 87 tune. Odds are you might go someplace that doesn't have 93 and you will be SOL

I've never owned a truck, only import (turboed cars) and I've always used prenium gas.

I almost feel bad using 87 in my vehicle now.

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've never owned a truck, only import (turboed cars) and I've always used prenium gas.

I almost feel bad using 87 in my vehicle now.

Right and I understand that, the only thing I'm saying is like on road trips. For instance at the Texas Raptor Run the only gas station within 30 miles only has 87.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Right and I understand that, the only thing I'm saying is like on road trips. For instance at the Texas Raptor Run the only gas station within 30 miles only has 87.

Unless you are SPRSNK, then you just carry 50 gallons of 93 in the back of you Raptor pit truck..

-Greg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thatguyfromford