Final Pics. Compressor/Hornblaster Installed!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DynoDynge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the ******* installed on my truck & it is more than enough to make the unwary jump out of their seat! I could not tell any difference when listening to sound clips online.

OP
OP
Big Blue

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Might think about putting some ***** hose on them to keep debris out of them, and maybe a zip tie holding them on around the neck of the horn, just an idea.

Also, are you worried about rocks, dirt, mud, debris getting kicked up and bouncing off the tank/regulator? The regulator looks like it could catch a lot of debris.

EDIT: HOLY CRAP, just listened to the vid, AMAZING! I can't wait to get this set-up, for the horns and the on-board air!

---------- Post added at 09:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 AM ----------

That is so bad ass...but I want it attached to a "trucker / Train" string on the ceiling of the truck...gotta have the old elbow rope pull to blast those horns! LOL!!

Nice, I like the pantyhose idea over the horns to keep stuff out. Thanks! :peace:

toadman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just a question for you blue. I still haven't installed my conductor specials, but reading through the instructions, doesn't it say not to mount the regulator switch on the bottom? something about condensation getting in it.

It sounds great. my stealth fighter bumper is supposed to arrive tomorrow, and I'm hoping to start on my horn install once i have the bumper mounted.

OP
OP
Big Blue

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just a question for you blue. I still haven't installed my conductor specials, but reading through the instructions, doesn't it say not to mount the regulator switch on the bottom? something about condensation getting in it.

It sounds great. my stealth fighter bumper is supposed to arrive tomorrow, and I'm hoping to start on my horn install once i have the bumper mounted.

I have the open valve right next to it to the left. As long as you open it once a month to release any moisture, you should be OK. :waytogo:

kawie95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do, all the time. It really helps get a point across, especially when you're towing something

I'd be worried about freaking people out and them doing something even more stupid in response (swerving, looking in a different direction, etc.)

Anyone use these offroad or is it more for towing/fun?

I want la cucaracha horns