Final Pics. Compressor/Hornblaster Installed!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

willis68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you running them on an Aux switch? If not how are you switching them. You have me sold on this mod I may have a shop install the kit for me

You also have me sold on the ADD Venom I now know it will look awesome on my Blue Rig:waytogo:

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
Here you go! :peace:

horn sound - YouTube

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 PM ----------

They are covered/protected by the Rigid 20 light bar directly in front of them.

I will check them on a regular basis for the first few months to confirm..:peace:

I just shit my pants, Blue! You're going to give some ol' bluehair a heart attack.:ROFLJest:

OP
OP
Big Blue

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are you running them on an Aux switch? If not how are you switching them. You have me sold on this mod I may have a shop install the kit for me

You also have me sold on the ADD Venom I now know it will look awesome on my Blue Rig:waytogo:

Yes, switch #3. #1 and #2 is already taken with my Rigids. :waytogo:

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Nice setup ... One question tho how do you think the compressor and tank will handle rocks and water ?

VIAIR compressors are water resistant, but not waterproof. These compressors should not be submerged. The tank will do fine no matter what, it's a very well built tank. If you're going to be in water definitely run the remote air filter to draw clean air into the compressor

dataustin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Regarding output, is there a solution that is louder than the Hellas but less than the train horns?

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They are covered/protected by the Rigid 20 light bar directly in front of them.

I will check them on a regular basis for the first few months to confirm..:peace:

Might think about putting some ***** hose on them to keep debris out of them, and maybe a zip tie holding them on around the neck of the horn, just an idea.

Also, are you worried about rocks, dirt, mud, debris getting kicked up and bouncing off the tank/regulator? The regulator looks like it could catch a lot of debris.

EDIT: HOLY CRAP, just listened to the vid, AMAZING! I can't wait to get this set-up, for the horns and the on-board air!

---------- Post added at 09:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 AM ----------

That is so bad ass...but I want it attached to a "trucker / Train" string on the ceiling of the truck...gotta have the old elbow rope pull to blast those horns! LOL!!

Last edited: