Extended Warranty - Yes or No??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kenneth

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New EcoBoost to have 600 horsepower

I was flipping through the new issue of BBC Top Gear. Specifically, the "UK awards 2014 issue"

On page 96 it states that for the 2017 Raptor "early numbers suggest that they are already producing nigh on 600bhp"

Looks like G2 might actually get the GT motor, and not just a detuned version of it....

ZaneMasterX

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was flipping through the new issue of BBC Top Gear. Specifically, the "UK awards 2014 issue"

On page 96 it states that for the 2017 Raptor "early numbers suggest that they are already producing nigh on 600bhp"

Looks like G2 might actually get the GT motor, and not just a detuned version of it....

That would be sick but I won't believe any numbers unless they are straight from Ford.

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
if that's the case, i would expect a significant jump in price...i can't see them putting 600hp in it though...high 4's and up to 5 is what i think would be the max. but, just my opinion....

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That might convert a few v8 people over lol! Really don't see that happening though unless it is a limited run option but it would be sweet!