Different brand shocks on front and rear axel ok?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sonyplaya

Reaction score
Just picked up some brand new rear icon 3.0's for $1500 as my shocks need to be rebuilt and could not pass up the price.

Can I stick with new OEM fox shocks in the front with the ikons in the rear? Or possibly fox 3.0?

I don't off-road much but live in Utah so I am kind of tempted to just go all out as I got the rears so cheap!

stevenstommyboy1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s does not make a difference what brand you have on the front or rear as long as they are quality and functioning correctly. Save some money and install the Icons on the back and keep the Fox up front if they are good.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Just picked up some brand new rear icon 3.0's for $1500 as my shocks need to be rebuilt and could not pass up the price.

Can I stick with new OEM fox shocks in the front with the ikons in the rear? Or possibly fox 3.0?

I don't off-road much but live in Utah so I am kind of tempted to just go all out as I got the rears so cheap!
What year Raptor, if Gen 1 I may be interested.