Burger Motorsports

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I've been slowly testing the different tunes. When freshly installed my Map 2 clipped the boost safety setting and reverted back to Map 0. I emailed Terry and he said everything looked fine and could increase boost safety slightly. Zero problems since running Map 3 on 93 octane and will move to E30 soon.

You're doing it the right way, amigo. Every truck is different so it's all about what works for you and your truck.

Bob Sacamano

Reaction score
Map 4 (+6psi E30) came back good. I'll move over to the last Map 5 (+7psi E30) eventually. Was able to log the data at a local drag strip. Best time of the night was a 13.4 at 104 on my stock 23. Ignore me sleeping at light, was looking at phone to make sure I was logging data on Dragy and jb4. Was launching in sport mode, 4A with auto hold then shift to 2H once rolling. If I can figure out how to cut my 0-60 times I should be into 12s.

Edit: For reference there was a stock TRX at the track doing 12.2-12.3 at 109.

HAq0UCn.jpg

81zUos6.png

maxr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Bob Sacamano
are you liking the dragy? was thinking of getting one to compare my stock setup to my soon-to-happen tune. only 91octane around here so it will only be a accessport+tran tune but curious how the horsepower/torque increase translates into 0-60 and 40-60, 60-80+ times

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Map 4 (+6psi E30) came back good. I'll move over to the last Map 5 (+7psi E30) eventually. Was able to log the data at a local drag strip. Best time of the night was a 13.4 at 104 on my stock 23. Ignore me sleeping at light, was looking at phone to make sure I was logging data on Dragy and jb4. Was launching in sport mode, 4A with auto hold then shift to 2H once rolling. If I can figure out how to cut my 0-60 times I should be into 12s.

Edit: For reference there was a stock TRX at the track doing 12.2-12.3 at 109.

View attachment 458997

View attachment 458998
Pretty solid. If you're able to reign in your reaction times, you'll be in the 12s on track.

Out of curiosity, is your truck a 35 or 37PP?

Bob Sacamano

Reaction score
@Bob Sacamano
are you liking the dragy? was thinking of getting one to compare my stock setup to my soon-to-happen tune. only 91octane around here so it will only be a accessport+tran tune but curious how the horsepower/torque increase translates into 0-60 and 40-60, 60-80+ times
Liking it so far. Being able to change tunes on the fly is really nice when filling up. Since us +23 guys don't really have much options, it's best we have, but don't think it's gonna be far from a full tune on the power.

Edit: Driveability is nice. Tranny felt like it had to learn new things but all good now.

Last edited:

Bob Sacamano

Reaction score
Pretty solid. If you're able to reign in your reaction times, you'll be in the 12s on track.

Out of curiosity, is your truck a 35 or 37PP?
For sure. Gonna try to schedule some dyno runs at a local speed shop to see where the truck is at. Given my trap speed vs. where Gen 3 trucks "typically" trap at I'd say the HP claims are in line on stock trucks and I can't see them not being more than expected once supporting mods are added.

35s with heavy ass Retrax tonneau cover and a cooler with groceries that day lol.