Burger Motorsports

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I’m not a fan of messing with the pedal sensitivity; it seems to mask if there is any benefit and make the truck seem faster as it is more touchy.

if you have to mess with the pedal sensitivity is the tune really doing anything? Anyone have real numbers to verify actual gains?
I posted this dyne chart from 5 Star Tuning on page 6 of this thread:

250111577_4487468568014137_2165166889170289723_n-png.452813

Map 0, Map 1, Map 2, and Map 3.

greatone99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m not a fan of messing with the pedal sensitivity; it seems to mask if there is any benefit and make the truck seem faster as it is more touchy.

if you have to mess with the pedal sensitivity is the tune really doing anything? Anyone have real numbers to verify actual gains?
As of now I can’t tell a difference , but who am I . Maybe it pulls harder up top , but not worth the 700 $ . When I had my 19 with Cobb even with their 93 octane off the shelf tune there was no question there was substantially more power at all rpm Levels . Goosetune brought it up even more

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
As of now I can’t tell a difference , but who am I . Maybe it pulls harder up top , but not worth the 700 $ . When I had my 19 with Cobb even with their 93 octane off the shelf tune there was no question there was substantially more power at all rpm Levels . Goosetune brought it up even more
Have you taken any data logs or reached out to Burger on this? If not, I'd highly recommend it.

greatone99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you taken any data logs or reached out to Burger on this? If not, I'd highly recommend it.
I have not , I’ve only driven the truck twice very briefly since I installed it . Going to do a little more testing . I will do what u suggested I emailed tech support , and will see what they say ,but like I said if Cobb unlocks the ecu , we would not even be having this conversation

Last edited:

greatone99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is map2 93 octane -0-80 floored

Pretty sure I never even hit 18 psi ,vs stock which i believe i hit 18 and somtimes 19 psi

Last edited: