Burger Motorsports

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MORaptor1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I see the button to enable aggressive pedal in the app, but does anyone know if it only applies to Map 6 (user defined map)?
It’s all of them. Across the board. I don’t think a “bit” has any relationship to a specific “map” of a similar designated number.

greatone99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
where is a good place to locate this in the engine compartment ,i don't want to just the it anywhere in the engine ,wish themade the harness longer i would just put it under the dash

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Also, my map options look exactly like the pic provided by MORaptor1.

The Map Notes that I posted are correct and they do vary slightly from what you're seeing on your device, however, they are correct.

I dove into this with Burger today and it will vary from one truck to the next. If you want to stay conservative, then stick with Map 1 and 91 octane. But if you want to use the JB4 app and do some data logs on your truck to see how it responds, and the logs come back clean, you can bump it up to Map 2 on 91 octane. It varies from one truck to the next.

MORaptor1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Map Notes that I posted are correct and they do vary slightly from what you're seeing on your device, however, they are correct.

I dove into this with Burger today and it will vary from one truck to the next. If you want to stay conservative, then stick with Map 1 and 91 octane. But if you want to use the JB4 app and do some data logs on your truck to see how it responds, and the logs come back clean, you can bump it up to Map 2 on 91 octane. It varies from one truck to the next.
Cool.
I just run 91 or jump to E30. I’m content until goose gets it.

Bob Sacamano

Reaction score

I've been slowly testing the different tunes. When freshly installed my Map 2 clipped the boost safety setting and reverted back to Map 0. I emailed Terry and he said everything looked fine and could increase boost safety slightly. Zero problems since running Map 3 on 93 octane and will move to E30 soon.