Dealers Selling at MSRP Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I bought my 2018, I actually found it on a lot in Austin with a $7500 ADM.

The dealer in College Station had several Raptors on the lot, no ADM. They traded one of their Raptors for the one I wanted. Saved $7500.

The smaller towns are better than the big city dealers in most cases.

V8 Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I bought my 2018, I actually found it on a lot in Austin with a $7500 ADM.

The dealer in College Station had several Raptors on the lot, no ADM. They traded one of their Raptors for the one I wanted. Saved $7500.

The smaller towns are better than the big city dealers in most cases.
This is the case most of the time. The 3 dealers I found that were willing to sell stock units at MSRP were all in smaller towns.

RotorOver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought mine at MSRP from Keller Bros. Ford in S.E. PA. They have a couple of locations, Lititz and Lebanon and only got one allocation for MY21 between the two. It's their policy to sell at MSRP. I believe they were getting a couple of allocations for MY22, but the last I heard they were spoken for. Nate Dohner was my salesman and he's at the Lebanon store- he was awesome!

pnwobrigade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone find any dealers relatively close to the PNW that is MSRP? I've been making calls without much success. I will take a PM if not wanting to share ;)