Dealers Selling at MSRP Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R3G

Reaction score
3784E76A-23D0-42E3-A9B2-FBAD4A51A079.jpegGrapevine Ford in DFW is asking for $35,000 over MSRP. $113,000 for a 801A Gen3. Having previously owned a Gen2 I just wanted to see them and money isn’t an issue for me right now but out of principle won’t even consider that. Just because I’m living well doesn’t mean I enjoy being on the short end of a bad deal. I did end up paying $2500 adm for my ‘17 Gen2, and in this market 2-5K would probably be reasonable for those that don’t want to hunt for an msrp deal which takes time and effort. But $35,000? Oh they were willing to go down to $33,000 as their best deal. The odd thing is, for expecting the kind of customer with money to spend like that- I wasn’t even treated very well, snarky sales manager and sales reps that don’t even know the trucks and the options and can’t answer questions. I’ve owned Fords for 18 years and that was single handedly the worst dealership experience I have ever had. Obviously I didn’t purchase.

nealhoney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found my 21 on Autotrader for Sticker price. It happened to be optioned the way I wanted it and a week later driving it home.

I've done this a few times with no luck but this post convinced me to do it again. Sure as **** I found a white 21' 801a coming into a dealer near me. I called them up and they were asking MSRP. I put a deposit down and signed a purchase agreement. Estimated delivery of 12/6.

NJ2020

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've done this a few times with no luck but this post convinced me to do it again. Sure as **** I found a white 21' 801a coming into a dealer near me. I called them up and they were asking MSRP. I put a deposit down and signed a purchase agreement. Estimated delivery of 12/6.
Was that the one at NC ford?