Crazy ass dealer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stojanowski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nothing is on the lot right now, what are you thinking. readily available means there are dealers that will write the order for under msrp and when you get, you get it.

I actually just came back from one here in town. wanted to measure the trx to see if it will fit in my garage. maybe, but just barely. had one in the back that is a military order.
I would like to see the unit that gets a TRX must be tier 1

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
military order, as in dude in the military. Not military unit. n-u-m-b-n-u-t-s
It’s not out of the realm of possibilities…Gen 2 I know but still.

Attachments

• 4288E5BE-2AB6-47A8-9A5C-5B88B4EE59E4.jpeg
    4288E5BE-2AB6-47A8-9A5C-5B88B4EE59E4.jpeg
    210.3 KB · Views: 35
  • A9401896-E2DD-4D1B-924A-A9CDE820CD1C.jpeg
    A9401896-E2DD-4D1B-924A-A9CDE820CD1C.jpeg
    230.3 KB · Views: 34

Raptor37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What does it matter that he is in the military? It's not like we get special treatment when ordering a vehicle
This! Youre right, its a very odd thing to say IMO. Maybe I am missing something but last I checked that doesnt matter one bit...

OP
OP
R

Raptorbegone

Reaction score
This! Youre right, its a very odd thing to say IMO. Maybe I am missing something but last I checked that doesnt matter one bit...
It doesn't matter. It just so happens that this particular vehicle in the back of that dealership right now was is a military dudes order.

I could give a rats *** who it's for personally. Just wanted to measure one.

SuperAirDave

Full Access Member
Reaction score
T-h-e-r-e a-r-e- p-l-e-n-t-y o-f ******* d-e-a-l-e-r-s t-h-a-t w-o-n-'t **** y-o-u i-n t-h-e *** a-n-d w-i-l-l d-o a-n M-S-R-P d-e-a-l. J-u-s-t h-a-v-e t-o b-e p-a-t-i-e-n-t. H-o-l-y ******* ****, i-s t-h-i-s h-o-w w-e h-a-v-e t-o t-y-p-e o-n t-h-i-s ******* f-o-r-u-m n-o-w?

Stojanowski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
T-h-e-r-e a-r-e- p-l-e-n-t-y o-f ******* d-e-a-l-e-r-s t-h-a-t w-o-n-'t **** y-o-u i-n t-h-e *** a-n-d w-i-l-l d-o a-n M-S-R-P d-e-a-l. J-u-s-t h-a-v-e t-o b-e p-a-t-i-e-n-t. H-o-l-y ******* ****, i-s t-h-i-s h-o-w w-e h-a-v-e t-o t-y-p-e o-n t-h-i-s ******* f-o-r-u-m n-o-w?
Yeah we know only a handful of members paid over because they didn't mind paying over... Pretty sure everyone else on the tracking thread paid MSRP