Couldn't resist the raptor anymore

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WYATTE

Reaction score
Hi my names Wyatt, I just traded in my modded up FX4 for the brand new raptor I have been wanting all along. I am trying to keep myself from modding it too much early on but it is very hard to resist. It is a black 2012 and I will be blacking out the tail lights and third break light right away. Been looking into the HPE Y-pipe electric cut out to replace my resonator for a quick sound improvement over stock to begin with!

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
morning.......

congrats on the truck. its going to be hard as hell to resist upgrades. good luck with that

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Welcome! Don't even bother trying to resist modding it. You'll end up doing it no matter what you say now, just give it a few days of looking through this forum and it'll be all over.

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
Welcome!!! I had parts getting shipped to me before I ordered the truck. After the 5 month wait time... My apartment had no livable space all raptor parts

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD