Clear Undercoat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike Hammer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Chris, you can count me in for 6 cans. My '13 is going to get some love when it arrives. I will PM my address, etc tomorrow.

Sent from my thumbs using Tapatalk 2

Excess is best, you need backup. Here are my babies screaming to cling, stick to, hug and encapsulate Raptor.

It will be the same shipping cost 6 or 12

Chris where were you a few weeks ago!!!!!!!!!

Amsoil.jpg

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So u think it won't yellow the shocks after it cures?

Chris I will pm u later for a price. Thank u for the offer!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I am going to beat you up here a bit. Why is there no tests at all done? I mean I found nothing on the web and the Amsoil site. Its a great product, I know you seen the tests. Tell the company at least give us some ******** to read, a "nice story" about the product, you know, blow smoke up our dresses it feels good.

Its kind of hard to find it on the site also, I had to dig. Anyway glad someone is here from Amsoil. Welcome

Yeah, I have a problem with that as well. Amsoil does some great testing on some products and then not so much on others. I can and will contact them about this thread and the testing done here to find out if there is any chance at all of some future testing being offered.

I also agree with how hard some products are to find on the Amsoil website. The good news there is that they have been working for quite a while on a new website design and structure that is suppose to be easier to navigate, etc.

Mike Hammer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So u think it won't yellow the shocks after it cures?

Chris I will pm u later for a price. Thank u for the offer!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

On the steel I used for the sample the yellow went away. Not sure if it will do that with everything. On the black rim spare tire I did on my Ram it enhanced the color. But it does not matter I would rather have a slight yellow tint then rust.

Keep in mind I gave the steel in the test a really heavy coat.

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 AM ----------

Yeah, I have a problem with that as well. Amsoil does some great testing on some products and then not so much on others. I can and will contact them about this thread and the testing done here to find out if there is any chance at all of some future testing being offered.

I also agree with how hard some products are to find on the Amsoil website. The good news there is that they have been working for quite a while on a new website design and structure that is suppose to be easier to navigate, etc.

Thanks for answering back, thats good news!!!!!!

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Evening everyone,

I just wanted to also put this out there. I am new on the site, some of you may know me from some of the other sites I sponsor. But being new, there is no established trust factor to work from and for some members that can be an understandable issue with the internet. That being said, for those that would rather find out about how to obtain the best pricing on anything from Amsoil at all, here are the options available.

First, Amsoil has four different types of accounts for customers in the US and Canada. The Preferred Customer Membership that is for individuals maintaining a smaller personal fleet to be maintained at home. The second is the Commercial Account for businesses like trucking, landscaping, grading and any other business with a fleet of vehicles to maintain that would be ordering higher volumes of products than the average individual. Third is the Retail on the shelf account for those that own retail stores, automotive service centers, quick lube shops and the like for the purpose of reselling Amsoil products in the retail environment. Finally there is the option of becoming an Independent Amsoil Dealer for those that would like to begin getting some cash back, supplementing their income or considering a complete career change whether by choice or as a result of the faltering economy.

The choice of account depends on the needs of the individual, but where I can be useful is in helping in figuring out which accounts fits each and each person the best for their needs.

All of the accounts begin with the same wholesale pricing options, no one account receives a larger discount than another without obtaining and maintaining preset annual volume levels.

Below I am going to post two links; the first to the MPHD so that it is posted for convenience of members and the second is a link to the Amsoil opportunities page. Anyone can use these links to find information on their own before purchasing or contacting me for more information.

I am here to help in any way that I can.

AMSOIL MPHD Heavy Duty Metal Protector

AMSOIL Account Opportunities Information

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Chris where were you a few weeks ago!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 12151

Somehow I completely missed this...lol Sorry, I guess I'll catch you on the next round...

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

thanks for the info. the amsoil dealer or preferred customer is might like to look into

Just let me know if you have any questions at all.

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
can we order thru u? or do we sign up on the website and order like u posted?

Good question, you can actually do either. For those folks that prefer not to sign up for a factory direct account, those folks can simply send me their inquiries and I will place their orders through my Dealer account.

For those wishing to order through me, you will need to email me with specifics on the products you are requesting, exact shipping address. Payment information can be exchanged once ready to place the order. That being said, anyone ordering through me must understand that you will need to provide payment information with each order as I do not keep any references to customer payment information anywhere in my records for security reasons.