Clear Undercoat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
ok no rush i am not ready yet but its good to know for the future. i have used products from them before and i liked them and the price usually isnt bad either

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ok no rush i am not ready yet but its good to know for the future. i have used products from them before and i liked them and the price usually isnt bad either

Yeah, I have used their parts on quite a few vehicles and never had any complaints at all. The prices are usually close to and in some cases less than the factory replacement parts. I will post in a new thread for them when I find out for sure.

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok, I made one small mistake yesterday. I said I would call R1 today, but I wasn't thinking about today being Saturday. They are closed on weekends so I will be calling them on Monday and will post what they say about the brakes then.

PropDr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
One more thing about using the MPHD:
Anytime you disassemble anything on your truck or car that gives you access to hidden nooks and crannies, spray in to them before reassembly.
Like, you remove a door panel to replace a speaker; spray the inside of the door.

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thanks man! does R1 concepts make anything for the raptor yet?

I spent some time today talking with both R1Concepts and our area Ford dealership and from what I have been told, the Raptors utilize the same braking systems as the regular F-150's. So, this means that anyone wanting to find out what is available for their trucks would simply look in the R1Concepts online catalog for the same year model F150 to find the right parts for your Raptor.

That being said, over the next few days or so I will be adding information about the different products available from R1Concepts in my Vendor Forum section so that members can learn more about what they offer overall.

Anyone wanting to get to their catalog can simply click the link in my signature.

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

One more thing, I have also talked to Amsoil today about the obtaining more technical data about the MPHD and I am waiting for their tech department to get back with me about that. As soon as I hear back from them I will post what I found.

Thanks for your patience.