Carbon8's Avalanche Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You mean trolling? You're right. You have the market cornered there!

Trolling, comebacks, educated responses, you name it and you need some work on it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

_M_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We went through all this with GT350s. material hold one day, scheduled the next, who knows? all i know is I aint changing crap on my order. if it gets to the point where i can't wait any longer, the new SD's are looking pretty sweet

Dewserb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We went through all this with GT350s. material hold one day, scheduled the next, who knows? all i know is I aint changing crap on my order. if it gets to the point where i can't wait any longer, the new SD's are looking pretty sweet

I'm hot and cold on the new SDs. Seriously on the fence with that front end, but especially the headlights.

yenrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Man! Seriously! I want one, but not to the point of waiting for who knows? I will take the ball and go play somewhere else, but SDs had grabbed my attention also.
I like and am keeping the CF

Dewserb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From the beginning, I could take or leave the CF. After this, I definitely don't have any issue deleting it. May add the beadlock capable wheels now.

yenrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm hot and cold on the new SDs. Seriously on the fence with that front end, but especially the headlights.

Yes, safe to say that is my biggest "concern" with them. They have not gotten that front end right, IMO, for the last two models. I was hoping it might grow on me. Honestly, truck-wise, I'm very unlikely to stray from Ford.