Burger Motorsports

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

greatone99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the peddle set more aggressive. Just be sure to do some stock pulls first.
Is the pedal aggressiveness across-the-board? Or can u say have sport mode set to aggressive, but normal mode to default . Based on drive mode selection.

greatone99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so i tested it out some more ,top end feels stronger but not night and day, 2500-4000 feels a little less than stock ,overall i would not buy it if i had to do it all over again,maybe if i had e85 close maybe i would be singing a different tune .also the maps say 3.5 psi over stock and 4 psi over stock ,im seeing the same peak boost pressures on map 0 or map 1 ,2 ,or 3. no wheres close to my cobb tuned 2019

Last edited:

greatone99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To me, the cobb seemed more responsive at all throttle levels. The Berger seemed to shine when you're really romping on it, which is fine too. I haven't run anything but the berger pedal box, for about 20k miles. The JB4 and berger pedal box (forget the name, like pedal commander but no glitches) combo is great.
That’s my conclusion as well , if feels actually worst down low vs stock but more power from 4500-6800 , I would rather have the power down low , or at least match stock down low .

MORaptor1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so i tested it out some more ,top end feels stronger but not night and day, 2500-4000 feels a little less than stock ,overall i would not buy it if i had to do it all over again,maybe if i had e85 close maybe i would be singing a different tune .also the maps say 3.5 psi over stock and 4 psi over stock ,im seeing the same peak boost pressures on map 0 or map 1 ,2 ,or 3. no wheres close to my cobb tuned 2019
Are you doing highway pulls in manual 7, 8, or 9?

greatone99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you doing highway pulls in manual 7, 8, or 9?
6-7-8-9 but not manual pulls . Maybe I will try that .i get that u r trying to get me to hold the rpms , but that’s also not realistic the truck is going to shift I don’t drive like that . it sounds like the tune would be more useful with a trans tune

Last edited:

MORaptor1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
6-7-8-9 but not manual pulls . Maybe I will try that .i get that u r trying to get me to hold the rpms , but that’s also not realistic the truck is going to shift I don’t drive like that . it sounds like the tune would be more useful with a trans tune
For me….pulls like those are where I really notice the extra power and see the increase boost.

greatone99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For me….pulls like those are where I really notice the extra power and see the increase boost.
i will try that out ,to me it looks like map 2 is the best all around ,it comes on sooner than stock and map 3 ,pretty much mimic's the stocks path from 3000-3700 , map 1 and 3 have a dip there , and still tops out pretty high from 4100 to redline

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
I’m not a fan of messing with the pedal sensitivity; it seems to mask if there is any benefit and make the truck seem faster as it is more touchy.
i would like sport mode set to aggressive ,and normal mode no pedal adjustment
if you have to mess with the pedal sensitivity is the tune really doing anything? Anyone have real numbers to verify actual gains?