What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OEMPlus Raptor

OEM preferred....
Reaction score
I installed my poor mans spare tire tie downs, it works, not elegant but meh.

View attachment 463407

@OEMPlus Raptor I just got a new set of K02's from the dealership, I was having the same issue as you, loud, some cupping, etc. Please let us know how the Falkens work for you, that might be my next purchase when these are done.
I will, yeah I had some serious cupping as well. I wanted the AT3's and had them in storage since I bought them at a killer price. You can no longer get them, they now make the AT4's. I suspect they should perform very much like the 3's. So far they ride great, truck is quiet and feels "new" again. Placebo effect I know....

quattrojim

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
During flight ops, my wingman observed port side empennage LED marker light out. Upgraded LED marker lights on order….

I pulled the taillight Saturday morning to trouble shoot. I wanted to make sure it was getting 12 VDC. It’s getting power, led failed.

The Morimoto side markers should be here in time for an upcoming weekend install.