Build Week 10/24/2022

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HazedAlpha

Reaction score
I’m still awaiting shipping; but around 1:30pm EST , someone denied my request to activate Ford Pass. So maybe something will happen soon.
The same thing happened to me yesterday around that same time!

Though I did talk to my dealer a few days prior and they said that it had shipped when they looked at the VVR. So fingers cross the denied request was because they were unloading the truck from the train...

dmaustin

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Though I did talk to my dealer a few days prior and they said that it had shipped when they looked at the VVR. So fingers cross the denied request was because they were unloading the truck from the train...
As of today, the tracker still show’s awaiting shipping. Hopefully the Ford Pass activity, means the same as the activity some of you already saw. Could the truck have shipped and not updated on the tracker??

My new ETA, after missing at least 8 ETA’s , is January 23-29.

Just hoping it makes this ETA.

dmaustin

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Did your tracker change to shipped after your dealer saw that it shipped through VVR?

HazedAlpha

Reaction score
Did your tracker change to shipped after your dealer saw that it shipped through VVR?
Nope, there has been no activity on my tracker. I have seen a few people where the tracker never gets updated after the truck is built and then one day they get a call saying their truck was delivered. The tracker will be broken for some trucks the dealer orders as well.

HazedAlpha

Reaction score
There is a truck the dealer ordered that is in transit. I hope mine is with it because they were built the same day and sitting in the same ramp location. Also, they are going to the exact same dealer. Though that trucks estimated date got pushed back to 1/14-1/20

dmaustin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nope, there has been no activity on my tracker. I have seen a few people where the tracker never gets updated after the truck is built and then one day they get a call saying their truck was delivered. The tracker will be broken for some trucks the dealer orders as well.
Thanks this gives me some hope. To my dealership’s credit; they did say an estimate from ordering to delivered, would be 6-9 months. I ordered in July when the order banks opened. So my order on 7/20 , would put me at 6 months on January 20. So in a sense ; if it gets delivered soon , I’m ahead of the game.

elking

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That happened to me. Tracker showed shipped but then silence for two weeks and then call from the dealer that truck has arrived and I picked her up the next day. I know it’s hard but it is worth it. This darn truck is just awesome. Hang in there dude

HazedAlpha

Reaction score
Thanks this gives me some hope. To my dealership’s credit; they did say an estimate from ordering to delivered, would be 6-9 months. I ordered in July when the order banks opened. So my order on 7/20 , would put me at 6 months on January 20. So in a sense ; if it gets delivered soon , I’m ahead of the game.
Honestly, I got really lucky with the whole process. Found a dealer that did MSRP and ordered on 9/21/22, and built on 12/20/22, so I'm just happy I got to the shipping part of the order lol.

That happened to me. Tracker showed shipped but then silence for two weeks and then call from the dealer that truck has arrived and I picked her up the next day. I know it’s hard but it is worth it. This darn truck is just awesome. Hang in there dude
I'm hanging in there, Just gets hard sometimes! I would just like more information than having to play detective and put all these pieces together.

dmaustin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Honestly, I got really lucky with the whole process. Found a dealer that did MSRP and ordered on 9/21/22, and built on 12/20/22, so I'm just happy I got to the shipping part of the order lol.

I'm hanging in there, Just gets hard sometimes! I would just like more information than having to play detective and put all these pieces together.
Yeah, I agree, love this truck; but absolutely hate this entire process. I’ve tried to calm down and just be patient. But Fords whole process with the tracker and ETA’s that are unreliable, makes this process just suck! It is 2023 and you can just about track any ordered merchandise and see exactly where the item is , and have almost exact knowledge of a delivery date. I’m not sure I would agree with , the analogy that Amazon can do it; realistically this is a 6k truck. But FORD needs to fix this whole process, starting with tracking and FORD CS.

elking

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A week after tracker status changed to shipped I call Ford Marketing and they told me that it was received and off loaded from train at the local rail depot and a week later showed up at my dealer and I picked her up a couple of weeks ago on December 27. I was pretty lucky as the whole process took from 8/15/22 to 12/27/22.