Build Week 10/24/2022

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dmaustin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah mine disappeared and I called Ford. Apparently they said it’s in production, but on a parts hold. That call was on Monday of last week. And now my window sticker reappeared. Not sure what is going on.

They gave me an eta of delivery of November 15-20. I don’t think that’s going to happen.

fordfreek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah mine disappeared and I called Ford. Apparently they said it’s in production, but on a parts hold. That call was on Monday of last week. And now my window sticker reappeared. Not sure what is going on.

They gave me an eta of delivery of November 15-20. I don’t think that’s going to happen.
I'm hoping that because my window sticker reappeared it means it's now good to go. :)

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Yea my original date was tomorrow but I’m not counting on it

dmaustin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm hoping that because my window sticker reappeared it means it's now good to go. :)
I was thinking the same. I saved the window sticker as a pdf before it disappeared. Then I compared it to the new to see if anything changed. I don’t see anything that sticks out, other than the heated steering wheel removal; but that was on both stickers.

Hopefully the sticker reappearing is a good thing. Cross my fingers!

dmaustin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So my post above was a live chat with Ford I had a few minutes ago(11-7-22).

This is crazy my build date was 10/24 with a blend date of 10/26.

How can they possibly be right with pulling BS like this. They didn’t even begin and already a chip hold.

fordfreek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So my post above was a live chat with Ford I had a few minutes ago(11-7-22).

This is crazy my build date was 10/24 with a blend date of 10/26.

How can they possibly be right with pulling BS like this. They didn’t even begin and already a chip hold.
My guess is your truck is already built and on chip hold off site like mine. I had a blend date of 10/26 and my dealer told me it's off site on chip hold also. It could still show up on time. Don't lose hope, lol.

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My guess is your truck is already built and on chip hold off site like mine. I had a blend date of 10/26 and my dealer told me it's off site on chip hold also. It could still show up on time. Don't lose hope, lol.
Mine had an eta of this week so no way it’s showing up on time