Build Week 10/24/2022

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BLADErunner

Reaction score
Dang, you escaped the chip hold.

The dates are computer generated. One guy on g14 forum claims he’s been waiting for shipment for 8mo. But I think it’s usually a few weeks. There are some trucker and rail delays
I might have escaped the chip hold which is awesome, but I'll consider myself lucky when it's actually delivered. It said it was shipped by convoy so I'm hoping the truck it's on makes it's way without delays. I'll keep everyone updated if/when it's delivered.

MQZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone move the needle at all on their status, etc.? I am still in Albany, NY 80 minutes from the finish line. Been there since 10/28. give or take.

BLADErunner

Reaction score
Anyone move the needle at all on their status, etc.? I am still in Albany, NY 80 minutes from the finish line. Been there since 10/28. give or take.
I just got an email a few days ago saying that my delivery date was moved from Nov 13 to between Nov 28 and Dec 4. My dealer said that it's sitting somewhere an hour outside of where it's final destination is.

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got an email a few days ago saying that my delivery date was moved from Nov 13 to between Nov 28 and Dec 4. My dealer said that it's sitting somewhere an hour outside of where it's final destination is.
I posted in another thread that my FordPass was activated. Truck was at the Ford VDAB in Dearborn and then moved soon after activation (and 35 miles) to Flat Rock Railyard. Still showing “in production” but hoping this is for shipping. That yard has also been used for QC issues too.

Today I got a weird text message about being sent back to the plant but it hasn’t moved.

Attachments

• 84AB90C0-A11D-4755-8C8B-B34DD895CC17.jpeg
    84AB90C0-A11D-4755-8C8B-B34DD895CC17.jpeg
    185.2 KB · Views: 25
  • 2D7F6A13-0914-4FF6-A7E7-66B4289F9685.png
    2D7F6A13-0914-4FF6-A7E7-66B4289F9685.png
    398.3 KB · Views: 26

EVOVII

Reaction score
Hey MattR

Is Vinview only available for industry members or can consumers like me access?

MQZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I posted in another thread that my FordPass was activated. Truck was at the Ford VDAB in Dearborn and then moved soon after activation (and 35 miles) to Flat Rock Railyard. Still showing “in production” but hoping this is for shipping. That yard has also been used for QC issues too.

Today I got a weird text message about being sent back to the plant but it hasn’t moved.
Did you request a VV demo as a customer? If so how many hits can you submit? I would be curious to see what that platform spits out. Maybe you can submit multiple vins...

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you request a VV demo as a customer? If so how many hits can you submit? I would be curious to see what that platform spits out. Maybe you can submit multiple vins...
I can’t even log in. Dealer set it up for me