bigger tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

malo

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hummm...... you ask a stupid question. got a stupid answer. these people are A holes I am out of here......but wait there is more. There is no way it could be YOU. the collective posting of the guys here are in the 100,000s of of post it has to be them. They are A holes. This about sum things up. But I am glad you payed to be here. so I can send you here for real. I think.
Aww f*** gumhole. You’re so smart. Geez. Your gumhole get reamed again today? Use more lube

OP
OP
M

malo

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
FRF. Some mature helpful members. Some Neanderthals- Dumb Vacant Manboobs, murder she wrote, clever buzzard, Smurf tugger , gumhole (aka bungh***)
Who else

Go deep into your meme library neanderthals
Keep bringing that energy

OP
OP
M

malo

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Right. Going on a truck forum asking if I can fit 38” tires on the 1.25 BDI leveling kit is such a stupid question that you Neanderthals (not all of you) can’t help but show me how superior you are.
I was really interested if anyone did it and if they could answer. Yes I could have searched and now I wish I did. So my apologies to all you probing meme queens. F*** off.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wow. where to begin....... it seems name calling is your go to. you just admitted to saying you could have searched. its the first thing you should have done before posting a new tire thread. there are so many threads regarding tires that this has become an annoyance. and yes, your threads will get turned to shit if its a subject that been discussed in 500 other threads. live with it. trying to call out a bunch of members by name calling is stupid. you wont get anywhere with that, except alienate the members who would actually help if a serious problem arises. the combined knowledge of each member you insulted by name calling is more knowledge that you will ever need during the life of the truck. having several members chime in about this tells you something.... but instead of being humble and realizing that this is was a mistake before searching, you wanted to resort to calling everyone names. i knew what was going to happen in this thread. i sat back to watch and see your response, especially since i called it at the beginning. hoping you would have realized the can of shit you just opened up. your responses have done nothing but píss off the active members who know what they are talking about. roll with the punches as they say. drop the hateful attitude and do some research before posting on a topic thats been discussed hundereds of times. post on an old thread. reopening an old thread tells us you actually tried searching, rather than coming on and posting hoping to have answers delivered to you on a platter. im sure you will find a name for me now that i have posted something non related to your thread, but i dont care. you dont bother me, nor do your posts, but when bad shit does happen, guess who would be the first people to give advice and help? so drop the attitude and be a part of the community and move on from this. as entertaining as this has been, find a different way to insult us rather than name calling. go make a meme..... or 20. you will need them to fight the battle.

OP
OP
M

malo

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wow. where to begin....... it seems name calling is your go to. you just admitted to saying you could have searched. its the first thing you should have done before posting a new tire thread. there are so many threads regarding tires that this has become an annoyance. and yes, your threads will get turned to shit if its a subject that been discussed in 500 other threads. live with it. trying to call out a bunch of members by name calling is stupid. you wont get anywhere with that, except alienate the members who would actually help if a serious problem arises. the combined knowledge of each member you insulted by name calling is more knowledge that you will ever need during the life of the truck. having several members chime in about this tells you something.... but instead of being humble and realizing that this is was a mistake before searching, you wanted to resort to calling everyone names. i knew what was going to happen in this thread. i sat back to watch and see your response, especially since i called it at the beginning. hoping you would have realized the can of shit you just opened up. your responses have done nothing but píss off the active members who know what they are talking about. roll with the punches as they say. drop the hateful attitude and do some research before posting on a topic thats been discussed hundereds of times. post on an old thread. reopening an old thread tells us you actually tried searching, rather than coming on and posting hoping to have answers delivered to you on a platter. im sure you will find a name for me now that i have posted something non related to your thread, but i dont care. you dont bother me, nor do your posts, but when bad shit does happen, guess who would be the first people to give advice and help? so drop the attitude and be a part of the community and move on from this. as entertaining as this has been, find a different way to insult us rather than name calling. go make a meme..... or 20. you will need them to fight the battle.

[/HEADING][/HEADING][/HEADING][/HEADING][/HEADING][/HEADING]
[HEADING=3][HEADING=3][HEADING=3][HEADING=3][HEADING=3][HEADING=3]malo

FRF Supporting Member​

Supporting Member
JoinedFeb 19, 2015Posts47Reaction score36
Aww geez.
What are you? The voice of reason? The forum police?
I ain’t admitting to sh**. Yes I could have searched. But I didn’t. Shoot me.
The name calling IS my go to. Go back and look at all the memes directed at me. Which is worse?
Thank you for sharing. Now beat it. Go somewhere where you actually have something to say. Car stereo company. Really? you install car stereos? Wtf. What a loser.
I don’t expect to get anywhere. This thread was ruined from the gate. Now I’m just having fun.
Yes another name calling. Loser. That’s you. Anyone can install a friggin stereo. Geez
I’m on fire !!!!
Keep bringing it son. And secure them Manboobs chubby.
More name calling (-;

Last edited: