Best in the Desert 2017 Ford F-150 Raptor Race Truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's growing on me, the v6 thing not so much. Will have to prove to me for 3-4 years it's as tuff as they say it will be.

Say it ain't so lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rbernard1984

Reaction score
Come on guys.... Stop with the bashing. Keep this somewhat on topic.

Seriously... I get on the forum every few days to see whats happening with the truck and for every on-topic post I have to read/weed through 100 bashing it.

I don't know who the Mods are on here but it is really making me want to find another forum.

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Seriously... I get on the forum every few days to see whats happening with the truck and for every on-topic post I have to read/weed through 100 bashing it.

I don't know who the Mods are on here but it is really making me want to find another forum.

Well with 12 posts and 1 month on here goodbye. Get used to it there are parties on both side of the fence.

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score

Ecoboost Raptors had a record amount of posts for February, almost 20 Gen2 fanboi loving posts so there you go. Enjoy.