Best in the Desert 2017 Ford F-150 Raptor Race Truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
Randy M's new forum name is now Rated R. Check it out. Surprised me, too.

Randy M was probably ignored by too many and wasn't getting the attention he wants. The account gets ignored no matter how many times the name is changed...

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/profile.php?do=ignorelist

Takes two seconds to ignore idiots who will never own a Raptor and offer nothing useful.

Oh wait, that might sound like enough reason to block @Jimbo.

Last edited:

ZaneMasterX

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Can actually see the grey in those pictures...Still dont know if Im sold on the Avalanche grey over Oxford White.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Can actually see the grey in those pictures...Still dont know if Im sold on the Avalanche grey over Oxford White.

Oxford white all the way, but the Avalanche grey is a refreshing change. <-------- look at that, I just said something positive about the 17 "raptor"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kngranch

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Just a couple observations, looks like the top of both doors are puckering out on the last picture and the rear tire appears to have a nice sidewall bulge on it. Does the roll cage get attached to the frame or is contained/mounted in the cab of the truck?

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just a couple observations, looks like the top of both doors are puckering out on the last picture and the rear tire appears to have a nice sidewall bulge on it. Does the roll cage get attached to the frame or is contained/mounted in the cab of the truck?

It's attached to the frame usually!

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's growing on me, the v6 thing not so much. Will have to prove to me for 3-4 years it's as tuff as they say it will be.