Best in the Desert 2017 Ford F-150 Raptor Race Truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SVT_Aaron

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha why is it ridiculous? We all have our own opinions, we aren't all just ford fanboys that like anything that ford puts out. If this newer generation isn't what some of us like, well then welcome to the internet where people talk shit about things they don't like, pull up a seat and stay a while. I bought the current gen raptor cause I like the package it brings to the table, I like very few things about the new one, I'm honest about the things I do and don't like, but overall i don't like it and I'm not apologetic about that. I'm not telling you not to like it so its all good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The ridiculous part about it is that it has spread to almost every thread and now all you see is almost the same thing. I've been around here on FRF for a while just a new profile because I had issues getting back on to my last account (DoveTailGnomeo) after I was somehow logged off and couldn't log back on after many attempts and no response or help.

Trust me I understand not everyone is a Ford fanboy, myself included. When it comes to the towing class I would rather pick up a Dodge or a Chevy, as a matter of fact I have a 2008 Chevy Duramax 2500 and would prefer it over a Ford for towing. with that being said and going back on topic.

"I bought the current gen raptor cause I like the package it brings to the table, I like very few things about the new one, I'm honest about the things I do and don't like, but overall i don't like it and I'm not apologetic about that. I'm not telling you not to like it so its all good. " ...Yea I completely agree trust me im not all for the new Raptor and in the same mind set somewhat, some things do suck about it and I don't agree with, and some things are an improvement but that doesn't mean I will go out and buy one cause im completely content with mine. after all like you said this is the internet where people will go and express their opinion which is exactly what I was doing, just like yourself.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The ridiculous part about it is that it has spread to almost every thread and now all you see is almost the same thing. I've been around here on FRF for a while just a new profile because I had issues getting back on to my last account (DoveTailGnomeo) after I was somehow logged off and couldn't log back on after many attempts and no response or help.

Trust me I understand not everyone is a Ford fanboy, myself included. When it comes to the towing class I would rather pick up a Dodge or a Chevy, as a matter of fact I have a 2008 Chevy Duramax 2500 and would prefer it over a Ford for towing. with that being said and going back on topic.

"I bought the current gen raptor cause I like the package it brings to the table, I like very few things about the new one, I'm honest about the things I do and don't like, but overall i don't like it and I'm not apologetic about that. I'm not telling you not to like it so its all good. " ...Yea I completely agree trust me im not all for the new Raptor and in the same mind set somewhat, some things do suck about it and I don't agree with, and some things are an improvement but that doesn't mean I will go out and buy one cause im completely content with mine. after all like you said this is the internet where people will go and express their opinion which is exactly what I was doing, just like yourself.

I know who you are lol, that wasn't a welcome to the forum, just a welcome to the internet. I don't know why it is unexpected, to me it is just par for the course with this community. Also I don't think it spread to every thread, just threads that have to do with the gen 2, and some spillage here and there. To me its no different than the shock wars of 2013, that shit was everywhere and imo there was a buttload more animosity. We have a lot of expert level trolls and instigators here and when guys like randy m come around spouting shit like the gen 2 is the best thing ever and its gonna make your gen 1 look like the piles of garbage they are, you're bound to have this sort of thing. Even though I hate the Gen2, I'm not emotionally caught up in this, I just think its super entertaining. At the end of the day I like my truck.

SVT_Aaron

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know who you are lol, that wasn't a welcome to the forum, just a welcome to the internet. I don't know why it is unexpected, to me it is just par for the course with this community. Also I don't think it spread to every thread, just threads that have to do with the gen 2, and some spillage here and there. To me its no different than the shock wars of 2013, that shit was everywhere and imo there was a buttload more animosity. We have a lot of expert level trolls and instigators here and when guys like randy m come around spouting shit like the gen 2 is the best thing ever and its gonna make your gen 1 look like the piles of garbage they are, you're bound to have this sort of thing. Even though I hate the Gen2, I'm not emotionally caught up in this, I just think its super entertaining. At the end of the day I like my truck.

lol yea I know it wasn't a welcome I just wanted to get on the same page. and I should've been more clear on that, when I said every thread I meant every thread having to do with the new raptor.

yea I see what you mean and ******* A that Randy ******* clown is another story that seems to be a complete fanboy that lives in a land of double rainbows, feeding off of chocolate unicorns lol. I understand what you mean though and feel somewhat the same about liking and sticking with the current model, I don't hate the Gen2 cause we don't really know any cold hard facts about it and only speculation. But it is what it is and drama will always be around.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
lol yea I know it wasn't a welcome I just wanted to get on the same page. and I should've been more clear on that, when I said every thread I meant every thread having to do with the new raptor.

yea I see what you mean and ******* A that Randy ******* clown is another story that seems to be a complete fanboy that lives in a land of double rainbows, feeding off of chocolate unicorns lol. I understand what you mean though and feel somewhat the same about liking and sticking with the current model, I don't hate the Gen2 cause we don't really know any cold hard facts about it and only speculation. But it is what it is and drama will always be around.

I'm like 80% certain that randy is actually a current member that started a new profile to troll ******* hard hahaha

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

Caution: Randy M = Rated R now.........

Elaborate please [emoji16]

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm like 80% certain that randy is actually a current member that started a new profile to troll ******* hard hahaha

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

Randy M's new forum name is now Rated R. Check it out. Surprised me, too.

SVT_Aaron

Full Access Member
Reaction score

lmao oh **** that wouldn't surprise me. some people like him have a weird mission in life..

---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

Randy M's new forum name is now Rated R. Check it out. Surprised me, too.

lmao no way!?