Best in the Desert 2017 Ford F-150 Raptor Race Truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ovrlnd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So sloooooow. lol. Anyone else think the front end looks like it was set up too soft? Just seems like its really diving into the dips.

Last edited:

ManfromSnowyRiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seems very slow to me, I assume its because its a first race or they dont want to break a prototype.....Does seem a little bouncy on the front end as well.

Judging by how much its dipping though the whoops they are clearly bad. And whoops are just not great for mortal production vehicles. That being said our TRD Pro 4 Runner would take those faster with less noticeable a bounce.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
I think you guys are underestimating the size of those holes.

so many things can be said about this....

---------- Post added at 12:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 PM ----------

Seems very slow to me, I assume its because its a first race or they dont want to break a prototype.....Does seem a little bouncy on the front end as well.

Judging by how much its dipping though the whoops they are clearly bad. And whoops are just not great for mortal production vehicles. That being said our TRD Pro 4 Runner would take those faster with less noticeable a bounce.

:lol2: c'mon now. Go get behind the wheel of a gen 1 before making statements like this. Let alone one with 3.0's.

OP
OP
Chris's FX4

Chris's FX4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Last edited: