AutotecPro 14.4" Screen - Install and Tech Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
XSTNKT

XSTNKT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have tried to set mine back to "Stereo" but it will not change. I clicked the "Reset All" button and it stays on surround.
I'm sure I missing something simple. Any help is appreciated.
My previous statement was referring to the setting in the Sync (stock) stereo settings. Not sure if I made that clear before. Sorry.

Darkwhip

Reaction score
My previous statement was referring to the setting in the Sync (stock) stereo settings. Not sure if I made that clear before. Sorry.
100% clear. When I go into the sync audio settings I cannot set "Stereo" it stays on "Suround". The button or tab in the top right conner for "Reset All" clicks and sets the fade setting back to center but still "Suround" is forced. Has anyone sen this before? TY!!

OP
OP
XSTNKT

XSTNKT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
100% clear. When I go into the sync audio settings I cannot set "Stereo" it stays on "Suround". The button or tab in the top right conner for "Reset All" clicks and sets the fade setting back to center but still "Suround" is forced. Has anyone sen this before? TY!!
Thats a new one. I can switch mine around.

JayB

Reaction score
I tried searching forum and didn’t see if this was covered.

Was able to install an emulator and run Bluetooth controller successfully. It was plugged in the video because the controller wasn’t charged