Auto Start/Stop Delete Now an Option

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also show the lockable fold flat storage. There was a discussion if that was deleted with the 2 KW Pro Power or not. Rumor was that it was not included.

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was trying to go up the chain and get someone from Ford or production who could just, ya know, effing delete it, since I still have 2 months. Dealership can't do anything, Ford chat can't do anything, just give me a name or an email or a department lol.
i-will-find-you.jpg

Honeybadger_Zero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FYI to all those concerned about wear and tear. The starters and other components are beefed up specifically for the additional duty cycles... been this way for years. When I was a tech for Porsche they talked about this specifically when they added the start stop feature. And if it was a hot a$$ day and you had the a/c blasting it wouldn’t even let it shut down so not a worry for me.

Oggie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, for those of you who had it removed, does your Vehicle Order Tracking page still list an engine “with Auto Start-Stop Technology”?