Auto Start/Stop Delete Now an Option

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brownie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think it was already mentioned here but if you have a Vin you can't make this change. My dealer at least said they'd have to cancel the order and re-order and nobody is going to do that
Not so with me. I've had a bin gir weeks and my dealer called 2 days ago tio ak me if I wanted to delete the feature. I did.

Turning Blue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's extremely exhausting but I just reach over and push the button to turn it off.
I heard the Dodge guys were complaining about having to push or turn a button for 4-wheel drive, and now the TRX has been cured...lol.

Modders hate Nassty because of this one simple trick!
I can see it now, "Who offers a mod to create auto start/stop technology on my 2021 Raptor?"

RotorOver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, for those of you who had it removed, does your Vehicle Order Tracking page still list an engine “with Auto Start-Stop Technology”?
Yes, the listing of the engine didn't change with the Auto Start-Stop delete. That looks to be a canned link to the engine description.

RaptorTX

Reaction score
I called my dealer once I found out this was an option and requested it be removed. I checked my build sheet today and it shows auto start/stop removal. I was also already scheduled and had a VIN for a while now. This was a retail order not a stock order.