Auto Start/Stop Delete Now an Option

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I called my dealer once I found out this was an option and requested it be removed. I checked my build sheet today and it shows auto start/stop removal. I was also already scheduled and had a VIN for a while now. This was a retail order not a stock order.
My dealer acts like it can't be done:mad:
same

Brownie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the opposite. I would think that if you are still unscheduled-clean and don't have a VIN that getting rid of the auto start stop feature would get your truck a VIN and built quicker. That's what the article is essentially stating.
I already had a VIN and build date when they called me asking if I wanted to delete that feature. I said, "Hell yeah."

Reaction score
I had mine removed last friday, so being that this thursday is the first scheduling date since then, ill let you know how i make out
I placed my order in on 8/9 for the 37 package. Dealer said I was 6th in line, not sure if this will help my chances or not. But keep me updated, thanks