Auto Start/Stop Delete Now an Option

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

coryatver

Reaction score
Yes, I don't think it is moving any build dates. That said, I am keeping my auto start/stop. I hate it and I will disable it with FORSCAN as soon as I can. Then I can re-enable it prior to resale in case the person buying my Raptor likes that option.
Using forescan doesn’t it turn off the whole Battery management system? Bad way to do it imo

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let’s hope so. Maybe I’ll reach out. I think this is a minor “adjustment”. But I’m happy with just pulling the cable out.
do i think having this done will amount to us moving up? no i think if anything is insurance that it wont get pushed back farther.

RPG9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer was able to take the auto/stop off my order. My only question is will this prevent your vehicle from shutting off after 30 mins of idling? My Gen 2 will shut off if the truck runs for 30 mins and doesn’t move—super annoying.

LPZML

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, I don't think it is moving any build dates. That said, I am keeping my auto start/stop. I hate it and I will disable it with FORSCAN as soon as I can. Then I can re-enable it prior to resale in case the person buying my Raptor likes that option.
ya *** that keeping every option possible