Auto Start/Stop Delete Now an Option

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

topgun964

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just called my dealer. They were only able to add the option to remove start/stop via the "concepts" system.
They said they wouldn't know if the system accepted untill tomorrow.

BTW. I already have my VIN and a scheduled week of Sept 27th.

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer was able to take the auto/stop off my order. My only question is will this prevent your vehicle from shutting off after 30 mins of idling? My Gen 2 will shut off if the truck runs for 30 mins and doesn’t move—super annoying.
No that is engine auto off mode, shouldn't be affected at all

JasonSTL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Emailed my dealer this morning, he was unable to change it in the order bank so he reached out to the District Ford Rep and he said they could NOT change it. Who knows if that’s true or not but that’s what I was told. I’m wishfully optimistic that means my build week of 9/27 has magically moved up somehow.

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just checked my build online and saw the "Auto Start-Stop Removal" added.
BTW. I already have my VIN and a scheduled week of Sept 27th.

Fingers Crossed this bumps me up.:angry94:

View attachment 315702
My dealer put mine in yesterday but waiting to hear word if they can get it accepted.....they told me it had a vin it's locked in for 9/27 but we'll see obviously others can do it.