Auto Start/Stop Delete Now an Option

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

spizike9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone confirmed if it will have a blank button in place or if the button will be there just non functioning? I’d much rather have the non functioning button.

NeoLeo

Reaction score
You did ask for a discount, didn't you?
Ouch! Didn’t think of that until after I opted out of the function! And I didn’t think of the button either!

Over the long run and not withstanding the “environmental benefits,” I just thought there would be less things to go wrong: stress on battery, stress on starter solenoid, less electronics, etc. Is that a valid “benefit” for not having this function?

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ouch! Didn’t think of that until after I opted out of the function! And I didn’t think of the button either!

Over the long run and not withstanding the “environmental benefits,” I just thought there would be less things to go wrong: stress on battery, stress on starter solenoid, less electronics, etc. Is that a valid “benefit” for not having this function?
Not having the function is a huge benefit. But that doesn't mean you shouldn't get a discount for accepting a "crippled" truck. They call that win/win. :)

Ragnar

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Damn button. Going to be a show stopper

stoppard stop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer just sent me a confirmation email containing an updated dora that shows "auto start/stop removal" with a 50$ savings. Lets see if it gets me scheduled lmao