Articulation Ramp / RTI

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
GR8PMKN

GR8PMKN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Until I can get photos Saturday thought I would at least post a photo of a Raptor on a RTI ramp.

attachment.php

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Great pic looks like you had to stop before your Raptor hit the ceiling :mrgreen:

Seriously, was that the limit before the wheel lifted?

OP
OP
GR8PMKN

GR8PMKN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great pic looks like you had to stop before your Raptor hit the ceiling :mrgreen:

Seriously, was that the limit before the wheel lifted?

This is a photo a good friend of mine from ford sent me. I think it is one of the press core trucks. Looks like the rear wheel is off the ground and about half compression on the front suspension. I wont have my photos and results posted until after Saturday (Nov. 13). I'm hopping for more flex than what is pictured with the sway bar attached. My truck is still new with only 800 miles on it so she might be a little stiff still.

OP
OP
GR8PMKN

GR8PMKN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well photos are a little weak but they will work.

First trip up the ramp with the sway bar connected netted a 684 for the score (91-inches up the ramp / 133-inch wheelbase X 1000 = 684.21)

attachment.php

attachment.php

Second trip up the ramp with the sway bar disconnected netted a 722 for the score (96-inches up the ramp / 133-inch wheelbase X 1000 = 721.80)

attachment.php

attachment.php

The SWAG Shot...thx BigJ

attachment.php

Disconnecting the sway bar only netted me 5 more inches. Don't know if it was even worth the 5 mins of work to disconnect. The 37-inch BFG KM2's didn't even factor into the picture as a hindrance on the ramp.

MarkT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Those numbers seem pretty impressive for a stock truck...

(and I'm not surprised disconnecting the sway bar didn't make much difference on the Raptor... as I've said before, IMHO it's not a very big bar for the size and weight of the truck)