eBay Knockoff Fox Shocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jhollowell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Exactly..!!
BTW..know its an old post.....here are new prices factoring in BIDENOMICS..!! as of 9/15/2024
BL3Z18124J : Fronts : $553.99 each
BL3Z18125K : Rears : $404.99
Complete set out the door with shipping and tax : $1969.65

Figuring what most are charging for "Exchange" and scamming you on "Core" charges...looks like for around $500-$600 more you can get a new set,and sell your old cores for a few bucks...IMHO
i can do a local exchange for $700 + $600 deposit and most people get their entire deposit back

Jhollowell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you remove and install also if i want mine done?
I have been telling guys if they want to do the swap themselves, they can use my garage and tools. i have jacks and stands and all the tools to remove the shocks as well as tools to remove the springs. If you're mechanical and willing to do the work i can assist you in the swap. Its generally a 4-6 hour job if everything goes smooth and no stripped or really stuck bolts.

Sharpie69

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been telling guys if they want to do the swap themselves, they can use my garage and tools. i have jacks and stands and all the tools to remove the shocks as well as tools to remove the springs. If you're mechanical and willing to do the work i can assist you in the swap. Its generally a 4-6 hour job if everything goes smooth and no stripped or really stuck bolts.
That's very generous of you!! Unfortunately you're on the wrong side of the country :)

mprice1234

SVT Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
You need to set up a mobile garage and do country wide house calls. You would get a lot more takers on your offer!

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you checked the dealer? Just curious, gotta get fronts for the 2010. There is a place with an exchange program not far from me. Thinking about just having them do it.

Ok..usually dont bother,but figured id take your advice...
Just called them....long story short..im on porch,GF in back yard...she comes on porch and says..."all i heard you yell was $900... Yep..good old stealership never disappoints......NOT FOR 4...EACH!! $3600....but ya know..parts guy says...yeah,its a Raptor..they are special shocks