Anyone else "stuck in production"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Here you go. It’s a short clip but that’s the largest file it would allow.
@dvm Awesome thanks for posting this, I just now saw @ToadSmasher2K1 request!

Yep sounds exactly like mine, nice deep rumble! Neighbor says it sounds awesome as I leave & return back home.

Not sure if it’s a different sound than straight pipes though, I don’t know anyone with one to compare.

Last edited:

TXCobra

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really don’t think the order status page is accurate. I called FP and they told me yesterday it was loaded on the train but according to the webpage , after my status went to built it reverted to this:

Attachments

• IMG_7512.png
    IMG_7512.png
    294.2 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_7513.png
    IMG_7513.png
    252.3 KB · Views: 11

Dev

Reaction score
I really don’t think the order status page is accurate. I called FP and they told me yesterday it was loaded on the train but according to the webpage , after my status went to built it reverted to this:
It always goes order confirmed when shipping

TXCobra

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ah thanks for that info, didn’t know that. I mentioned it to the guy at FP and he said, yeah that status is usually wrong. Either way it’s finally coming!

RaptorLF18

Reaction score
Mine did the same thing. Check it again tomorrow and it may update. I don't remember if it was one or two days, but it did update after my box got sprayed.

Blast2hell

Reaction score
I'm a computer programmer for a living, and I can tell you that the whole ford order tracking site there has problems it shouldn't for such simplistic data. The login page takes two pieces of data and hit submit and it can't even do that correctly 100% of the time. Whoever built the data job that stages data for the view was most likely an oversea contractor building from a written spec, and the QA team didn't know what to check for in every given state of the vehicle status. It hurts my head everytime I visit the site.