Installed 37's on Gen3 35 Raptor - no issues.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

georaptor

Reaction score
Just swapped to 37 KO2s (stock c load) on my 35 raptor yesterday. First out of the shop I thought the new 37s looked skinnier. Figured it was just visual because of the increased height. Pulled a tape out and measured this morning as compared to the stock 35 mounted spare (w/ no load on it). The stock 35/315 does have a slightly wider tread…. IMG_4307.jpegIMG_4308.jpeg

shigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just swapped to 37 KO2s (stock c load) on my 35 raptor yesterday. First out of the shop I thought the new 37s looked skinnier. Figured it was just visual because of the increased height. Pulled a tape out and measured this morning as compared to the stock 35 mounted spare (w/ no load on it). The stock 35/315 does have a slightly wider tread…. View attachment 459235View attachment 459236
Yeah, they are narrower. Likely to keep the weight from getting out of hand for MPGs and acceleration and make it easier to stuff into the fender. How does the narrower front tire feel with steering and stability? What tire pressure are you using?

georaptor

Reaction score
Yeah, they are narrower. Likely to keep the weight from getting out of hand for MPGs and acceleration and make it easier to stuff into the fender. How does the narrower front tire feel with steering and stability? What tire pressure are you using?
Haven’t driven it far enough to notice any difference with stability or steering… running 40psi right now, probably going to lower psi a little