Thinking of selling MY24 Raptor R

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My understanding is that wholesale on these trucks are still in the high $130k range at auction. I wouldn’t take less than that depending on what you paid OTD. Reach out to Give Me The Vin and Texas Auto Value and see what they will offer you—they should offer you just below auction pricing because they are looking to make a quick flip on it at auction.

@ToadSmasher2K1 I would think you could still get close to $135k too if you reached out GMTV or TAV.
I’m not actively trying to sell it. Give Me The VIN offered 118k

sf2360

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Trade it in and get the tax benefit. My buddy in NY just traded his in for 130k and purchased 992 gts.

OP
OP
T

TurboM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Trade it in and get the tax benefit. My buddy in NY just traded his in for 130k and purchased 992 gts.
That's kind of where I'm leaning. Just need to start the process of getting offers from dealers. I'm also thinking that I might wait until the 2025 Expedition comes out later this summer. I doubt the Raptor will depreciate much between now and then.

RUFdriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
F the dealer, they’re going to tell you it’s shit and whatever they have is gold. I’ve dealt with “give me the vin”, they are very fair and hassle free. Call into his radio show tomorrow he will jump all over your truck!

OP
OP
T

TurboM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
F the dealer, they’re going to tell you it’s shit and whatever they have is gold. I’ve dealt with “give me the vin”, they are very fair and hassle free. Call into his radio show tomorrow he will jump all over your truck!
Funny you say that. Against my better judgement I submitted my info and some guy called me today and said he'd give me $100k.

RPG9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Funny you say that. Against my better judgement I submitted my info and some guy called me today and said he'd give me $100k.
I can’t believe GMTV is low balling you so bad on the R. I know someone who just sold them a Ranger Raptor for a couple grand above sticker this week and those aren’t go for a lot of money above sticker.

Nohowtoplz

Reaction score
Trade it and give them a number. The difference in cost of the trade and purchase price. If you want $130k and the big SUV cost $80k the number is $50k. I just concentrate on the number and how close they can get. How they get to the number I could care less.