Thinking of Selling my 2023 Raptor R

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I watch the raptor R eBay market, not the best indicator but definitely shows a trend. Not moving at 20k over, I noticed one today that had 24 miles and only bid was 7k over sticker. Reserve not met and seller relisted.

Restaurantman

Reaction score
Take it, if you have a plan B in place. The '24 Raptor R market has changed in ADM, or the lack of....

Every frigging day: I get price drops from Cars.com on various '24 Raptor R's. I can confirm "first hand" that a smaller Ford dealer in Texas sold their '24 Carbonized Grey Metallic Raptor R with a $116K window sticker/ MSRP. I called about that Raptor R that was advertised for $113K. "YES" your reading this right: I talked to the salesperson on the phone and he verified the $113K sales price. plus + his new vehicle general sales manager, after that salesperson transferred me to his (G.S.M.) manager on that same call. Of course that Raptor R was sold prior to me calling and inquiring about that vehicle.

View attachment 469413
You’re 100% right ….look how many are listed for sale! It’s a numbers game but I guess those who overpaid don’t want to hear the truth! I got a discount considering they gave me retail for my trade.

MKW1456

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No MAGIC DUST, driving those type of "MAYBE" collector cars with only 314 of these 2023 M4 CSL produced for the U.S. and Canada and "that's it" for this generation of these M4 CSL's, especially in this Frozen Brooklyn Grey Metallic and what I believe are the right seats for this vehicle, unless your a thoroughbred jockey as your full time job. Plus the fact: I've driven all the high horsepower normally aspirated and twin turbo Porsche: Carrera GT, GT3 RS, GT2 RS and a real GT3 Cup Car. This M4 CSL only has 543 horsepower, it's not like I'd be strapped into an F1 car, first of all: I wouldn't fit, and number #2, I'd be scared View attachment 468869 "sh-tless"
You are manic. Run on sentences. Incoherent thoughts. Grandiose. M4 CSL is never gonna make you rich. Drive the overpriced German auto and enjoy it. You might want to check in with your local psychiatrist. They can help level you out