any one do this???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :roflsquared:

OP
OP
nodak

nodak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if it would have rolled at least he would have had it on camera! hahaha would have been painful to watch tho. it said he didnt have in OR mode and the diff unlocks at like 15 mph so that screwed him. do you think that it being a SCrew made it roll a bit easier. and you gotta love that dam dog chasing him around lol

Last edited:

iceman302

Full Throttle OG
Reaction score
He's lucky that he didn't have the wheels hard left, trying to get it to spin. If he had, he might not have gotten them turned to the right quick enough to bring it back.

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
DAMN TRACTION CONTROL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That video portrayed the single most reason I hate that ******* feature - When the computer decides to cut power or apply ABS to correct a spin - it completely takes over from driver control.
In a normal truck, had he kept the pedal on, he would have coasted through it no problem with a nice fishtail.

I've played a lot with mine, even though the damn button is broke, and found that it is really over-active at low speeds. Above 25mph though, it kinda gets confused and doesn't activate when expected.

I hate it enough almost to start a new thread about it and all the problems it entails - and it''s not restricted to Raptors. Traction control teaches drivers a bad habit over time and this is dangerous to the general public.

Of course, I didnt like ABS (still don't) when it hit the market in the 80's. So just give me my manual locking front hubs and gear shift transfer case and I'll shut up and go home.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
he did the right thing though, mash the brakes and turn in to the lean. i've been there it was scary. instinct was to just freeze but luckily i was able to turn in to it and fall back on all 4 wheels.