Airborne Raptors! JUMP Pics and Videos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
MotuMute

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks Joe. Very kind.

Those big jump guys were moving up to a Brenthal Long Travel setup next week, but killed their ICON 3.0 equipped truck first. So now they are planning on this for the new truck that's coming. How would the dead truck have fared with this setup? Here's a look at some Brenthal LT project trucks jumping around showing off their stuff. Mostly focuses on the ride over whoops and rough terrain. Their jumps are pretty conservative given the potential of their suspension...

Ford Raptor F150 with Baja Kits Long Travel by Brenthel Jumping Test Barstow - YouTube

A jump showcasing the prowess of a Long Travel setup should at least look as good as that of a Raptor with 3.0's! Where are you LT guys?!!!

Ford Raptor SVT 6.2 EXTREME JUMP - Silver Lake 2012! - YouTube

Last edited:

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Thanks Joe. Very kind.

Those big jump guys were moving up to a Brenthal Long Travel setup next week, but killed their ICON 3.0 equipped truck first. So now they are planning on this for the new truck that's coming. How would the dead truck have fared with this setup? Here's a look at some Brenthal LT project trucks jumping around showing off their stuff. Mostly focuses on the ride over whoops and rough terrain. Their jumps are pretty conservative given the potential of their suspension...

Ford Raptor F150 with Baja Kits Long Travel by Brenthel Jumping Test Barstow - YouTube

A jump showcasing the prowess of a Long Travel setup should at least look as good as that of a Raptor with 3.0's! Where are you LT guys?!!!

Ford Raptor SVT 6.2 EXTREME JUMP - Silver Lake 2012! - YouTube

Y'all really need to understand that even a LT setup isn't meant for taking big jumps. There are very few jumps like that in the desert. They are designed to go through the rough faster. Bigger shocks doesn't mean bigger air either. Just better dampening with less shock fade.

The dumbest raptor jump of all time is something we wouldn't even take the trophy truck over. And neither would any other teams.

OP
OP
MotuMute

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
shhhhhhhhhhh......... magical poster spoiler alert! And I almost had them lured out into the open for a rare sighting. Balls grow bigger on optimistic trees!

I can tell a significant difference when landing with 3.0's compared to stock. They actually do soak up a lot more of the badness. Can't wait to see the difference 37's make! LT? Some say a few inches makes a difference... maybe so... maybe no... may just be how ya use it.

We all want to go faster offroad and the bigger jumps are neither necessary nor for the faint of heart! Jumpers just want to "test" their suspension while getting that one big ballsout wheels in the air cool pic!

Now you LT boys forget ya heard all that haha. Obviously ya can't get em in the air like our little mid-travel Raptors or we would have seen it by now... but we still want to see SOME jumps with your whoop dee doo trucks! But pick the right dune if its a big jump and like Trey says... don't do anything STUPID! We don't need a competition for "the dumbest raptor jump of all time". That winner has already been naturally selected!

Last edited:
OP
OP
MotuMute

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
"why arent you a member of the airborne club?"

Nice air guys! The answer to that question is on page 1 (How to Join:)

---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 PM ----------

27 members out of 10,000 FRF members. I like being in the 0.1%

Actually, jumping has landed you in the TOP .003% !!!

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Elate group

---------- Post added at 01:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------

In the back of my mind I knew I would while handing over the check! I made it about a week.