Airborne Raptors! JUMP Pics and Videos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
MotuMute

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm betting no run-up to this... Good incremental pre-runs result in at worst a slight overshot of the downslope, and also in a much smaller jump with no significant damage. This is why a tabletop is so much better - no unforgiving downslope to overshoot

Nope. Looks like he just went for it. The landing falls in the Epic Fail category, and is exactly what NOT to do - unless you have a deathwish for yourself and your truck.

Another camera angle, plus a cursory look at the external destruction

Ford Raptor jumps 90 feet! - YouTube

More camera angles as they get uploaded online:

#1 Rednecks With Paychecks Ford Raptor jump highest angle HD - YouTube

Redneck ford raptor jump - YouTube

A completely unexpected angle! Guess we shoulda seen it coming... along with others?

Raptor Lampoons Vacation - YouTube

Can "It's Live Saturday Night" be far behind?.....

Last edited:

MatMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WOW! JUST WOW! That takes the cake, wrong hill, wrong speed = pancaked landing.

We knew someone would eventually do it, and frankly I'm glad it wasn't me!

OP
OP
MotuMute

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Some are willing to donate their body to science. And their Raptor too. I'm just wondering when his passenger knew this was going to be a crash test? Surely he did not know his friend was going to hit it THAT hard? Who signs up for that kind of suicide mission...

So there's other lessons here:
1) Know and trust who you're riding with because he has your life in his hands - you have no control over his right foot
2) Copilots have responsibilities too - the most important of which is being the VOICE OF REASON - like "How 'bout some practice runs" and "Damn Deathwish!...Slooow THe HELL DOWNNNNN!!!!!!"

And of course.... A smart copilot never risks becoming road kill
Ballsy Guy, or Idiot, letting his mates jump a Ford Raptor over him - YouTube

Last edited: