Airborne Raptors! JUMP Pics and Videos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jake Y.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's a couple, sorry for the poor editing! 2nd is the GoPro footage from last race, second time driving the new truck and I still hadn't figured out the best camera locations obviously!

Last edited:

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Volunteers? Looking for a few good men!

On that note...

CONGRATS! to Maxx2893 on handily making this sweet jump and then immediately signing up to join FRF Airborne!!

Screenshot2013-01-27at75954AM_zps3e83a363.png

Some look. Some leap. The fearless join. Great to have you on the team Maxx! :happy160:

** By the way, on PAGE 1 of this thread - we are going to start recognizing those who jump and sign up to this distinguished FRF offroad division **

To date - those with the balls to jump AND join: (think wild AND crazy!)

FRF AIRBORNE RAPTORS

Aarons419
All The Way
BlackMamba
BoJangles
GJ "Squatting Dog" McManus
JerryBALLS
KX250R
Maxx2893
MotuMute
OkieRacing
PhyGuy
Pynenut
Rascopermian
Spartan117
WhtRapta
Wilson
Yukon "Jumpin" Joe (012BlueSVT)

LOUD, PROUD, and ABOVE the CROWD!

Does this not count?

-ford-raptor-eventford-raptor-mid-jump_zps1683e4c1.jpg

---------- Post added at 04:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 AM ----------

I guess I'll give myself a "do better slip". I'm always to busy jumping rather than taking pics haha.

I still can't believe no one got a pic of me at the end of the TRR launching my truck off the big jump by the pits.... That shit hurt!

OP
OP
MotuMute

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Oh shit... It really is me... Damn! I'm fairly new to this forum thing so I must be going about it all wrong. I'm going to start sending a PM to all those who jump on how to join haha.

For those that see this, here's what I'm sending in that how-to-join PM (from page 1):

Hey Alan
I am being informed that there is some confusion concerning the difference between posting a jump pic/video vs joining the FRF Airborne group. I have just started sending a PM to those who have jumped:

HOW TO JOIN: 1) post a jump pic or video, then 2) join the group - following these easy step by step instructions: At the top of the forum click on "User CP" (Control Panel). On the left side click on "Social Groups". Select "Airborne Raptors" and you have joined. Just that easy. While you are there, you might as well join any other groups that suit you. If you have a jump pic in your photo album - click on the pic, then "Add to Group", then select "Airborne Raptors" group. Now that pic is in that group's album when you open it.

If you have a jump pic in your photo album - click on the pic, then "Add to Group", then select "Airborne Raptors" group. Now that pic is in that group's album when you open it.
Alan of course that counts! (AS DOES EVERYONE ELSE'S that posted a jump pic on this thread!!!) it's just THEN up to you to SIGN UP!!! I can't do it for you haha. You're actually one of the lucky few that got a TRR jump pic and its too bad we don't have one of that other jump. We were having so much fun, we just didn't think that far ahead last year.

As I have alluded to previously, this time we must take on the responsibility of ensuring the pics we want get taken. It's one of the best reasons God made copilots - when you're just out messing around get 'em out and taking cool pics and vids like that Aussie truck did last year - very cool youtube video resulted! (Nobody wants to solely watch the entire track run from a truck-mounted GoPro).

The task I'm personally taking on this year - is to provide everyone with an opportunity to safely make an amazing tabletop jump pic and video... Just how much air is up to you... and how badly you want to win the TRR Awesome Air Photo Contest hint hint

Last edited:

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Jake, how much of the dreaded rear end bucking went away when you mounted the spares with your current setup?

Jake Y.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya know 'tizz I'd say it got rid of just about all of it, I havent had the rear end get light enough for an "oh shit" moment. Now my front end does the bouncing, not for long though!

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey John, let me know if it didn't work out right. I think did everything I was suppose too.

OP
OP
MotuMute

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ya nailed it. Congrats to ISFast and Jake Y who have both joined up and are added to the list on page 1. We enjoyed seeing those jumps!