Airborne Raptors! JUMP Pics and Videos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
MotuMute

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Take your time. Look around. Getting it in the air is not the problem. It's the landing that needs to be finessed. Just look around for a hill with a decent run up and a flat tabletop landing. Very forgiving however high and far you jump within reason.

Some make their own jumps, but hitting the downslope is only possible at one speed and no forgiveness.

Ford Raptor Jump - YouTube

Concrete? Ouch! Now why in the hell would ya do that with all the soft dirt in the world?

OP
OP
MotuMute

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here's to the most recent ballsers to join the FRF Airborne Raptors!

KeatonSkidmore
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359656363.483320.jpg

and

TexasMotorWorks
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359656856.256741.jpg

Your names have been added to the growing list on page 1. Nice jumps! :happy160:

OP
OP
MotuMute

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's what she said... says... always...lol

Thanks K. It's a passion. Trying to promote and encourage the offroading and safe jumping of Raptors. There can be no doubt that pics and videos of Raptors suspended mid-air generate huge amounts of interest and enthusiasm among owners and the general population alike. I saw it for myself firsthand at Lil Sahara where we were followed around like royalty everywhere we went. They were just wanting to catch a glimpse of us doing something cool. There are often more guests than members looking at this video/pic thread - and already if you do a Raptor jump internet query it will lead you straight to this FRF thread. Now that's exposure! Priceless.

I have had so many people approach me and ask a version of "Is that truck as much fun as it looks like it would be?" I whip out my phone, talk up the runs I've been on while showing them a few choice pics
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359738693.241204.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359739369.991157.jpg
and enjoy watching their jaws drop. "That was your truck? This one right here?!! Wow! I bet it is a BLAST!"

Besides, what self-respecting hardcore offroader among us wouldn't want a poster suitable for framing of their Raptor in all it's beastly glory catching some air followed by a debris trail and a huge cloud of dust???

There is nothing cooler than launching your Raptor in the air. Helluva weightless rush as time stands still for a second (longer with a big huck), and then if done right - a ridiculously smooth landing and off you go. Then you want to do it again!

I just love offroading these beasts, and catching some air is inevitable - so might as well capture it on film and post it up. Everyone of us has that potential on tap - just begging to be exploited! Even critics can't deny these birds can fly!

Last edited: