Airborne Raptors! JUMP Pics and Videos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jlatigo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
aired his tires down to 32psi, worst landing of the bunch, dented skid plate but no other issues

Attachments

• KK7A4391-Edit-Edit-Edit.jpg
    KK7A4391-Edit-Edit-Edit.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:

jlatigo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
4 passengers and Icon shocks and 37in tires....ricky bobby..... lol

Attachments

• KK7A4376-Edit-Edit.jpg
    KK7A4376-Edit-Edit.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 83
  • KK7A4377-Edit.jpg
    KK7A4377-Edit.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 69
  • KK7A4378-Edit.jpg
    KK7A4378-Edit.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 76
OP
OP
MotuMute

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So where in the Houston area did you guys find this awesome Raptor-friendly track? That is the best kind of Raptor meet and greet. Somebody definitely needs to edit and post up a cool video.

These jumps happen so fast that it is sick to slow the video down a bit when they are in the air - in addition to also seeing it real time (all on the same video). Your camera angle was bitchin!

Looking forward to jumping around with ya at the Texas Raptor Run!

jlatigo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks!
lol we were surprised as well!

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

There's an old golf course in the south end of houston, pay $10/ person and go have fun, the owner put that jump in there just for us, so deff a cool place to try out the trucks! and when its muddy........lol i think i have some of those pics posted on here somewhere?

DesaRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thanks!
lol we were surprised as well!

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

There's an old golf course in the south end of houston, pay $10/ person and go have fun, the owner put that jump in there just for us, so deff a cool place to try out the trucks! and when its muddy........lol i think i have some of those pics posted on here somewhere?

By South, Joe means South West :) Yes, the site is 375 Acres full of small hills, short straightaways, winding trails and a couple mud pits. It used to be a golf course that is now home to Rally Cars, Moto-Cross, Mudders, and about a dozen Raptors that spend the weekend there. They dont advertise, so it is almost an "underground" atmosphere. It is located inside the city on a major street behind a shopping center. Only open on Friday through Sunday.

JLatigo needs to post some good mud shots :)

If you ever want to visit let us know, its a blast.

OP
OP
MotuMute

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wow... x2
And they said you Texas boys couldn't jump. lol Nicely Done, now post......

Uh oh....

G, my favorite west coast Raptor jumping brother - now.... I just realized something you said....

"They"?

Who's "they"??

Oh no "they" didint! Their mamas shoulda taught em bout not messin wf Texas!

See here. Everything's bigger in Texas including jumping balls! In fact, the balls in Texas are so BIG they are getting to be WAAAAAYY over-represented here! Cream of the whole damn crop I shit you not! Some of us even go to other states just so we can jump there too. See the Lil Sahara Dune Run haha.

Some balls are TOO BIG and over-ride brains, but that totaled Raptor was only the ONE time lol. By a non-forum guy. (Who some here say we should bestow honorary FRF membership just so they can interview his HUGE BALLS!!) One should never take one's Raptor to jump at an event called "Rednecks with Paychecks" because of all the BIG BALL swelling on steroids there... lesson learned!

When I said in an earlier post that we had a whole slaw of forum jump pics coming - I WAS TALKIN' TEXAS! And that was before Joe Latigo and his awesome Houston jumpshooters represented! I know TMX is putting together a video from one of our recent DFW jump outings, and those pics are gradually finding their way home here - as jumpers figure out we gave a jump thread lol.

Where's everyone else? Since a certain weekend last April, the Texas boys and a scattered few (mostly in the MIDWEST all the way up to the Great Lakes... and a couple of AZ and CO boys) are almost exclusively THE ones with the balls to jump haha.

I guess that's why our Lord of the Raptors created the Texas Raptor Run! So Raptors from all over the US, Mexico, and Canada could come here to learn how to jump haha! By God if 100 Raptors show up to TRR - this year we will have all 100 Raptors in the air! (Any man ******* better rethink coming... stay home with your man purse collection - it's a serious no skittish street queen kinda weekend)

Most guys will want to jump several times after they see there is zero damage - to get that "just right" all four wheels up poster pic! A sweet forgiving stock Raptor-friendly Texana Tabletop! The mother of all Raptor jumpin' jackpots!!

You guys that are coming out of state might wanna start taking a few practice jumps before ya come. Pics or it didn't happen!!

Seriously G money. You are the man! Lately, other than you (and RPG) is there anyone else unafraid to jump around on the west side of the US? JerryBalls. Others? Any transplants with balls? What about all you new Pismo duners? You guys live near the Raptor Heaven otherwise known as the desert. You can go jump and play all ya want!

West Coast represent!!

East Coasters? Hmmmfrf! Give up? Ya know what "they" say about bow tie wearing prissies
Go.... ALL THE WAY! (He's their seabiskit!... With a toolbox! Balls!!)

BDRAG (seen here showcasing his huge pair with a helluva nice jump) says it best

HaHaHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360628368.320952.jpg

:cheers:

E63

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I needed that! Lmao after a hard day.

I'm here in Dallas on business trip looking out the 12the floor window, seeing nothing but flat ground. On one hand I feel sorry for you guys, on the other jealous that you pay no state taxes.

Yes everything is bigger in Texas, inc your egos, lol. Now ball size, I'll let the ladies judge

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2