AERO6-DM Direct-Mount Truck Front Brake Kit- 2020 Ford Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Every wheel that's even been put on any Raptor, whether it's Gen 1, 2, or 3 is a 17x8.5 +34 fitment. However, the design of the wheel spokes on the backside is what can cause the fitment issues, unfortunately. Back when I had my Gen 2 and we were test fitting Alcon brakes, I found that my stock non-BL wheels would clear the Alcon, but the BL wheels required the 6mm spacer - even though the fitment was identical.

Unfortunately, unlike an aftermarket manufacturer, Ford won't give us the fitment diagrams of their stock wheels, so the only way to do it would be to test fit them.
Hi Nick..,
Thanks for clearing that up...
I bought all the Morimoto lights for my Gen1 from you..love them,and the great customer service...and now want to buy the brakes,and just didnt want any drama...guess question is,if a guy orders,takes truck apart,and they dont fit,now his truck is apart and needs to order "spacers"...and wait a week for them....Is that how it works...or can you order spacers with brakes and return if not needed...?

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Nick..,
Thanks for clearing that up...
I bought all the Morimoto lights for my Gen1 from you..love them,and the great customer service...and now want to buy the brakes,and just didnt want any drama...guess question is,if a guy orders,takes truck apart,and they dont fit,now his truck is apart and needs to order "spacers"...and wait a week for them....Is that how it works...or can you order spacers with brakes and return if not needed...?
I appreciate the kind words, man. And yes, we do have a 30-day return policy for unused parts so that's no problem. That being said, the Alcon spacers are a special order part, and they're a little pricey at $55 each. I'd recommend getting some cheap spacers from Amazon to see if you need them, if not, it's an easy return. And then if you do end up needing the spacers, we can order the Alcon ones for you. Totally up to you and how you would like to handle it, if you want to order the Alcon spacers with the Wilwoods, we'll still take them back if you don't use them.

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I appreciate the kind words, man. And yes, we do have a 30-day return policy for unused parts so that's no problem. That being said, the Alcon spacers are a special order part, and they're a little pricey at $55 each. I'd recommend getting some cheap spacers from Amazon to see if you need them, if not, it's an easy return. And then if you do end up needing the spacers, we can order the Alcon ones for you. Totally up to you and how you would like to handle it, if you want to order the Alcon spacers with the Wilwoods, we'll still take them back if you don't use them.
Will keep that in mind....truck is needing shocks,and other maintenance,and trying to sort out all the options,and figure out timing it all with my mechanic...thats why the "maybe" needing spacers wasnt working for me since I cant have truck tied up for weeks.....BUT....sounds like the best way to go is order the damn things anyway,since your find if we dont need and can return them.....DO APPRECIATE THE HELP..!!
And funny...went out today,and noticed one of the Shelby exhaust tips was hanging funny.....yeah....rotten on end....so need 2 new tips,called Shelby....We dont make them anymore....! :-(
When it rains it pours...LOL!!
Have great weekend and will LYK....!

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Will keep that in mind....truck is needing shocks,and other maintenance,and trying to sort out all the options,and figure out timing it all with my mechanic...thats why the "maybe" needing spacers wasnt working for me since I cant have truck tied up for weeks.....BUT....sounds like the best way to go is order the damn things anyway,since your find if we dont need and can return them.....DO APPRECIATE THE HELP..!!
And funny...went out today,and noticed one of the Shelby exhaust tips was hanging funny.....yeah....rotten on end....so need 2 new tips,called Shelby....We dont make them anymore....! :-(
When it rains it pours...LOL!!
Have great weekend and will LYK....!
Reach out anytime, man!