Added another Gen 1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BuiltRight

Reaction score
Apparently I have problems and keep buying Gen 1 Raptors...LOL
This will be GEN 1 #4

I have been on the hunt for a clean, low-ish mileage Gen 1 ever since I sold my 14 Roush.
Found a clean 14 with a brand new engine (with a 1yr warranty built by Walker Engine Service in Memphis) 90k on truck
Truck is mint inside, has a Whipple, long-tubes and a host of other Hoooptieassshit on it like a retractable bed cover, Amp power steps, aftermarket alarm (wish it didn't have that) but it locks tailgate with the door locks..interesting..

I will pull all the boxed control arms, bumps, Kings etc off the old 11 and put it on this truck.
If anyone is looking for a high mile, but well sorted 11 on stock suspension, I will be selling the old girl pretty cheap..LOL

View attachment 462866View attachment 462867
how cheap is cheap.....

OP
OP
Canuck714

Canuck714

FRF Addict
Reaction score
how cheap is cheap.....
I'll probably list it for $18.

Has had all the common Raptor issues delt with..
Here is the good.. New Rack, Pump, Lead-Frame, Fuse 27.. Also has rebuilt trans, complete AC system new from compressor to evaporator, lines dryer etc. New cooling fans, Saudi cooler for trans, custom 3 inch stainless side exit exhaust, 13 inch Tesla screen, custom Baja Bumpers, lights etc.. religious on the fluid changes.

The not so good.. Sunroof track leaks so sealed it up and vinyled over..don't use anyway in TX heat..lol
Tear in the red insert on passenger seat, passenger exhaust manifold back bolt broke. Small exhaust leak that goes away once manifold gets hot and expands.
222k miles